When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Marcus Ash's Discussions (167)

Discussions Replied To (161) Replies Latest Activity

"Well hello to YOU Mr Claude Gonzales, I know it's been a while and I'm quite sure y…"

Marcus Ash replied Jun 14 to MARCUS ASH break meh heart -- I'll NEVER FALL IN LOVE AGAIN!!! I begging the man to come on THIS FORUM and explain things -- and the man gone on ah NEXT SITE and reading VERSE, CHAPTER & BOOK ...

3 Jun 14
Reply by Bugs

"Thank you Claude. While the people have spoken (And I'm grateful for that), I MUST a…"

Marcus Ash replied Mar 15 to MARCUS ASH, LIAM TEAGUE and SILVER STARS win LARGE BAND PEOPLE'S CHOICE 2019

8 Mar 16
Reply by Lilian Sten

"Sigh"

Marcus Ash replied Feb 9 to Asami’s case a priority for Cold Case Unit

5 Feb 10
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"Claude, Believe me when I say that I appreciate ALL feedback whether good or bad. I…"

Marcus Ash replied Jan 7 to MARCUS ASH: For the first time in DECADES good things have a chance of HAPPENING in PAN TRINBAGO -- driven by WHEN STEEL TALKS. So you better come on and do your "ACTING PRO" ACT!!!

4 Jan 8
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Claude, I ALWAYS say that weed isn't for everyone....but I'm glad it's legal on your…"

Marcus Ash replied Jan 6 to Well the ONE GOOD THING that BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE brings to PAN TRINBAGO is that she got a lot of TRUE BEVERLEY BELIEVERS

5 Jan 6
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Hi Claude, Firstly, I will say that I am NOT the acting PRO of Pan Trinbago (contra…"

Marcus Ash replied Dec 21, 2018 to Marcus Ash: The World of Pan Lovers is waiting for an update on the "State of the Corporation" from PRESIDENT BEVERLEY!!!

10 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Well I should mention that 3 of the names I mentioned have left their offsprings to…"

Marcus Ash replied Dec 2, 2018 to Marcus Ash inadvertently started a very intriguing LIST in a recent posting when he said: If YOU see Steelpan as an Afro Trini thing, then ... (and he proceeded to make a list of NON-AFRO TRINIS)

1 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by Marcus Ash

"Cecil, I have to constantly remind myself that I am a politician as well. Please don…"

Marcus Ash replied Nov 27, 2018 to If was in America some lil student was going and do a documentary on BAND HOPPING this 2019 PANORAMA!!!

6 Nov 28, 2018
Reply by Bugs

"Funny that my thesis was along those lines when I was at University.  My topic was "…"

Marcus Ash replied Nov 27, 2018 to If was in America some lil student was going and do a documentary on BAND HOPPING this 2019 PANORAMA!!!

6 Nov 28, 2018
Reply by Bugs

"Claude, I thank you for the compliment. I MUST add that the executive IS working har…"

Marcus Ash replied Nov 26, 2018 to Praise the living: Marcus Ash!!! The first legitimate administrator in the history of PAN TRINBAGO!!!

2 Nov 26, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service