When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Marcus Ash's Discussions (171)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"https://youtu.be/S3k6UeK0GRc Well Claude, I hope this one works for you. I'm sure…"

Marcus Ash replied Sep 26 to EARL RICHARDS: After all the HARD WORK that I did -- PAN TRINBAGO made RUSSELL PROVIDENCE ENEMY NUMBER ONE. I guess I have to TRY HARDER!!!

2 Sep 26
Reply by earl richards

"Hello CLAUDE, Just letting you know that medium panorama began in 2004. As for the…"

Marcus Ash replied Sep 21 to Is SOLO HARMONITES a TOWN BAND? I am looking at the PAUCITY of PANORAMA WINNERS from OUTSIDE OF TOWN!!!

2 Sep 24
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

"Claude, While there are many people who gets happy for badges, titles, labels, and…"

Marcus Ash replied Sep 19 to Well just like that RUSSELL PROVIDENCE come on THIS FORUM and TAKE my TITLE as #1 CRITIC of PAN TRINBAGO!!! Dey have me SINGING RAM BAM now ...

2 Sep 19
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Well hello to YOU Mr Claude Gonzales, I know it's been a while and I'm quite sure y…"

Marcus Ash replied Jun 14 to MARCUS ASH break meh heart -- I'll NEVER FALL IN LOVE AGAIN!!! I begging the man to come on THIS FORUM and explain things -- and the man gone on ah NEXT SITE and reading VERSE, CHAPTER & BOOK ...

3 Jun 14
Reply by Bugs

"Thank you Claude. While the people have spoken (And I'm grateful for that), I MUST a…"

Marcus Ash replied Mar 15 to MARCUS ASH, LIAM TEAGUE and SILVER STARS win LARGE BAND PEOPLE'S CHOICE 2019

8 Mar 16
Reply by Lilian Sten

"Sigh"

Marcus Ash replied Feb 9 to Asami’s case a priority for Cold Case Unit

5 Feb 10
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"Claude, Believe me when I say that I appreciate ALL feedback whether good or bad. I…"

Marcus Ash replied Jan 7 to MARCUS ASH: For the first time in DECADES good things have a chance of HAPPENING in PAN TRINBAGO -- driven by WHEN STEEL TALKS. So you better come on and do your "ACTING PRO" ACT!!!

4 Jan 8
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Claude, I ALWAYS say that weed isn't for everyone....but I'm glad it's legal on your…"

Marcus Ash replied Jan 6 to Well the ONE GOOD THING that BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE brings to PAN TRINBAGO is that she got a lot of TRUE BEVERLEY BELIEVERS

5 Jan 6
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Hi Claude, Firstly, I will say that I am NOT the acting PRO of Pan Trinbago (contra…"

Marcus Ash replied Dec 21, 2018 to Marcus Ash: The World of Pan Lovers is waiting for an update on the "State of the Corporation" from PRESIDENT BEVERLEY!!!

10 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Well I should mention that 3 of the names I mentioned have left their offsprings to…"

Marcus Ash replied Dec 2, 2018 to Marcus Ash inadvertently started a very intriguing LIST in a recent posting when he said: If YOU see Steelpan as an Afro Trini thing, then ... (and he proceeded to make a list of NON-AFRO TRINIS)

1 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by Marcus Ash

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service