When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged '2018' (144)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meet Patricia Black - Trinidad & Tobago - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Patricia Black Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - “I come alive as I transform into the woman on the bass while I l…

Started by Pan Times

1 on Thursday
Reply by knolly smith

Family, friends stunned by DeFosto's death

Trinidad & Tobago Guardian Trinidad & Tobago. W.I. -  Just three days after the calypso fraternity said farewell to the Mighty Sha…

Started by Pan Times

0 on Wednesday

Clive Bradley - The Master Remembered on His Birthday

Today is the birthday of the late master arranger Clive Bradley. He would have been 82 years old today - Sunday November 4, 2018. read more

Started by Pan Times

18 Nov 5
Reply by masai hall

Calypsonian De Original DeFosto Himself aka Winston Scarborough has passed

When Steel Talks extends our sincere condolences to the family and friends of Winston Scarborough - De Original DeFosto Himself on his pass…

Started by Pan Times

11 Nov 3
Reply by odw

Beverley Ramsey-Moore is new Pan Trinbago Prez

Historic 2018 election installs first woman president Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Beverley Ramsey-Moore with 117 votes created history a…

Started by Pan Times

0 Nov 1

Team Re-build Sweeps Pan Trinbago 2018 Elections -- Congratulations to Team Re-Build

When Steel Talks extends congratulations to all members of Team Re-Build, whose slate of candidates was 100% successful, along with Ms. San…

Started by Pan Times

13 Oct 30
Reply by Martin Maitland

PAN IN REAL DANGER - by Sharmain Baboolal

ELECTION CHARADE, PANORAMA BANKRUPT. Keith Diaz, having busted through almost every loophole in the Pan Trinbago constitution as he powere…

Started by Pan Times

10 Oct 29
Reply by Aquil

2018 Results for Pan Trinbago Elections and Votes

OFFICES/ TEAMS         President   CANDIDATE/ { Votes } Band Affiliation Info Team Re-Build BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE { 117 } Katzenjamme…

Started by Pan Times

3 Oct 29
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Actor Robert De Niro - NAB and bomb threats

A week ago WST attended the 2018 NAB (National Association of Broadcasters) Show. Actor Robert De Niro was the keynote speaker. A few days…

Started by Pan Times

0 Oct 27

Platinum Steel Orchestra endorses Ms. Lauren Pierre for the position of Assistant Secretary in the Pan Trinbago Elections 2018

Platinum Steel Orchestra is pleased to endorse our Finance and Administrative Manager Ms. Lauren Pierre for the position of Assistant Secre…

Started by Pan Times

0 Oct 27

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service