When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'Dr' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Culture Minister Dr Nyan Gadsby-Dolly has denied ever saying or suggesting the pan was not worthy of the Carifesta Super Concert stage

Michael Mondezie - Express She was responding to an allegation by Pan Trinbago president Beverly Ramsey-Moore that she was told by Gadsby-…

Started by Pan Times

4 Aug 16
Reply by Hollis Marcelle

Pan Trinbago vex with culture minister

Trinidad and Tobago Newsday  -  Joan Rampersad She dropped the ball on pan in Carifesta’ Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Dr Nyan Gadsby-Dol…

Started by Pan Times

39 Aug 15
Reply by Lilian Sten

Minister also awaits Pan Trinbago resolve

Trinidad and Tobago Newsday ....“Pan Trinbago is a private organisation,” Dr Nyan Gadsby Dolly said. “It’s not an arm of the government. Th…

Started by Pan Times

4 May 24, 2018
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

Sculpture, steelpan on show at Museum

Trinidad and Tobago Newsday  -- Melissa Doughty Minister of Community Development Culture and the Arts Dr Nyan Gadsby-Dolly experiences the…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 4, 2018

Former UWI Creative Arts coordinator, Dr Anne-Marion Osborne, has died

LoopTT.com Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Former coordinator of the Department of Creative and Festival Arts, Dr Anne-Marion Osborne, has p…

Started by Pan Times

3 Jan 23, 2018
Reply by CARLYLE HOULDER

Immediately following Carnival 2017 - Gov’t to audit Pan Trinbago

LoopTT Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Culture Minister Dr Nyan Gadbsy-Dolly said following Carnival 2017, Government will be conducting a fo…

Started by Pan Times

5 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

An American icon with deep Trini roots: The ultimate emancipation story. Legendary icon Dr Maya Angelou talks to writer Renee Cummings

Her voice is full of magic and music. There's a rhythm to her reasoning. She has lived the blues and in 82 short years, her life has hit al…

Started by odw

0 May 30, 2014

Looking Back - Intellectual property issues strike at the heart of the steelpan

Trinidad Guardian Published: Sunday, July 31, 2011 Dr Kris Rampersad The intellectual property (IP) issues that have plagued the steelp…

Started by Pan Times

0 Nov 5, 2013

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service