When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'October' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1000 Shades of Kendall Williams - Composer, Arranger, Performing Artist and Educator

Faculty Recital Kendall K. Williams, Pan in Motion Brooklyn, New York, USA - Kendall Williams is an unadulterated triple threat - compos…

Started by Pan Times

0 Dec 21, 2019

Update on Dr. Roy Cape's condition and story

Reported to When Steel Talks Dr. Cape was invited at the last minute to Sangre Grande by the Regional Corporation to accompany calypsonian…

Started by Pan Times

2 Nov 27, 2019
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Panist and Tuner -- Carl and Susan Chase, pillars of local arts, die by choice

The Weekly Packet by Anne Berleant Maine, USA - Carl and Susan Chase, longtime Brooksville residents and huge contributors to the local mus…

Started by Pan Times

3 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Pan Trinbago Set to Launch the Panorama 2020 Season

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Panorama 2020 will be officially launched on Sunday October 20, 2019, at Phase II Pan Groove Theatre, Samuel…

Started by Pan Times

0 Oct 14, 2019

Pan Trinbago Inc. T.C. to Host Workshops to Improve Adjudication Process at Panorama competitions, Produce Professionally Trained Judges

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Pan Trinbago Inc. T.C. has embarked on two workshops with the aim of improving the adjudication process at th…

Started by Pan Times

4 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by Cecil hinkson

‘De Legacy’ - The October 14 Concert: Codrington Pan Family & more

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Following the success of their most recent concert in July 2017, the Codrington Pan Family is back with anoth…

Started by Pan Times

2 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Steel drum concert set for Friday night at Festival Hall, Racine, Wisconsin

The Journal Times Racine, Wisconsin, USA - Racine’s Festival Hall will become an island oasis on Friday, Oct. 6, when steel drummers from…

Started by Pan Times

0 Oct 2, 2017

Steel pan, harp duo Pangelic plays Birch Creek benefit

Green Bay Press-Gazzette Wisconsin, USA - The Pangelic Duo — steel pan drummer Liam Teague and harpist Faye Seeman — takes the stage for B…

Started by Pan Times

0 Oct 21, 2016

Fusion Steel to serve up Mini Concert at Double CD Launch

San Fernando, Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Fusion Steel from southern Trinidad will treat attendees to a Mini Concert and Double CD Launch…

Started by Pan Times

2 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Top musicians to lead First Citizens music workshops

Trinidad & Tobago Guardian Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. -  The promoters of the 2014 T&T Steel Pan and Jazz Festival (TTSJF) have re…

Started by Pan Times

0 Oct 9, 2014

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service