When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'Pan' (546)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Conversations with Pioneers

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - “Conversations with the Pioneers” is the historical component in Pan Trinbago’s Pan Month calendar of events…

Started by Pan Times

1 Aug 29
Reply by Cecil hinkson

New York Panorama “Trouble” - not ‘In the Morning’ - but rather - ‘In Broad Daylight!’ - Genesis Pan Groove Launches Formal Protest Against New York Panorama Event Organizer W.I.A.D.C.A.

New York, USA - Genesis Pan Groove of New York has been seeking to be the latest steel orchestra to become Panorama champions in the annua…

Started by Pan Times

6 Aug 24
Reply by Bugs

‘Pan Sweet Pan... The Solidarity Concert’ by Pan Trinbago

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - It’s Pan’s Super Concert! “Pan Sweet Pan… The Solidarity Concert” is fourteen of Trinidad & Tobago’s to…

Started by Pan Times

2 Aug 21
Reply by merrytonestothebone

Pan Trinbago vex with culture minister

Trinidad and Tobago Newsday  -  Joan Rampersad She dropped the ball on pan in Carifesta’ Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Dr Nyan Gadsby-Dol…

Started by Pan Times

39 Aug 15
Reply by Lilian Sten

Team Re-build introduces themselves to the WST Forum - Pan Trinbago 2018 Elections

BEVERLY RAMSEY-MOORE PRESIDENT CANDIDATE The name BEVERLY RAMSEY-MOORE is respected by ALL, this is due to my unquestionable track record…

Started by Pan Times

19 Aug 6
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

The Traceys: An intergenerational story of African music

By Derek Davey Geoffrey and Andrew having a jam. Photo: Jonathon Rees In 1969 he started the Andrew Tracey Steel Pan Band, which performed…

Started by Pan Times

2 Aug 1
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Spice Isle Pan Rockers to perform in NY

SpiceIslander.com Grenadian talent on showcase in New York New York, USA - A group of veteran Grenadian panists will showcase their talent…

Started by Pan Times

3 Jul 22
Reply by Sundiata King

Congratulations to BSO on another "Pan Is Sweet" production

Congratulations to BSO on another "Pan Is Sweet" production. Big-Up to all the performing talent, judges (Renee Panchita Ogiste, Leon Fos…

Started by Pan Times

1 Jul 2
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Sweeping changes for Panorama 2020

Trinidad & Tobago Newsday - Joan Rampersad Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Following an extraordinary general meeting of Pan Trinbago an…

Started by Pan Times

11 Jun 14
Reply by Bugs

Remembering the Quiet Queen of Pan - Glenda Gamory - A WST Reflective

Pan Community comes to celebrate the life of Glenda Gamory, President and founder of Pantonic Steel Orchestra Brooklyn, New York, USA - O…

Started by Pan Times

0 May 20

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service