When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'Pan' (500)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meet Patricia Black - Trinidad & Tobago - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Patricia Black Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - “I come alive as I transform into the woman on the bass while I l…

Started by Pan Times

1 on Thursday
Reply by knolly smith

PACC To Hand Over Steel Pans Valued At $90,000 To Epic Sounds -- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines - (MENAFN - News784) On Friday 9th November 2018, the Pan Against Crime Committee will be handing over a b…

Started by Pan Times

1 Nov 12
Reply by knolly smith

Something for the Mighty Shadow by Hazel John

I was ah mere child when de PAN JUMBY jumped meh! But now, when ah tink back, wha wud one expect coming out of de Land of Calypso, Steel…

Started by Pan Times

6 Nov 11
Reply by HAZEL JOHN

Pan Trinbago’s YOUTH ARM WELCOMES OUR NEW CENTRAL EXECUTIVE

Oct. 29, 2018 MEMO: THE YOUTH ARM WELCOMES OUR NEW CENTRAL EXECUTIVE On behalf of our Chairman and the entire Youth Arm of Pan Trinbago, I…

Started by Pan Times

1 Nov 1
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Beverley Ramsey-Moore is new Pan Trinbago Prez

Historic 2018 election installs first woman president Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Beverley Ramsey-Moore with 117 votes created history a…

Started by Pan Times

0 Nov 1

NEW PAN TRINBAGO PRESIDENT: TIME TO STOP ACTING LIKE LITTLE BOYS

On CNC3's the Morning Brew today Hema Ramkissoon spoke with Beverley Ramsey-Moore about the future of Pan Trinbago. She said she is willin…

Started by Pan Times

9 Nov 1
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

Team Re-build Sweeps Pan Trinbago 2018 Elections -- Congratulations to Team Re-Build

When Steel Talks extends congratulations to all members of Team Re-Build, whose slate of candidates was 100% successful, along with Ms. San…

Started by Pan Times

13 Oct 30
Reply by Martin Maitland

2018 Results for Pan Trinbago Elections and Votes

OFFICES/ TEAMS         President   CANDIDATE/ { Votes } Band Affiliation Info Team Re-Build BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE { 117 } Katzenjamme…

Started by Pan Times

3 Oct 29
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Happy Birthday to the great Len “Boogsie” Sharpe - October 28

When Steel Talks extends Birthday Greetings to panist, champion arranger and performing artist Len “Boogsie” Sharpe.

Started by Pan Times

28 Oct 29
Reply by odw

Pan Trinbago Holds Election of Officers on Sunday

Seventy three (73) persons have offered themselves to fill the ten (10) positions in Pan Trinbago’s Election of Officers on Sunday 28 Oct…

Started by Pan Times

13 Oct 27
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service