When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'Pan' (541)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Congratulations to BSO on another "Pan Is Sweet" production

Congratulations to BSO on another "Pan Is Sweet" production. Big-Up to all the performing talent, judges (Renee Panchita Ogiste, Leon Fos…

Started by Pan Times

1 Jul 2
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Sweeping changes for Panorama 2020

Trinidad & Tobago Newsday - Joan Rampersad Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Following an extraordinary general meeting of Pan Trinbago an…

Started by Pan Times

11 Jun 14
Reply by Bugs

Remembering the Quiet Queen of Pan - Glenda Gamory - A WST Reflective

Pan Community comes to celebrate the life of Glenda Gamory, President and founder of Pantonic Steel Orchestra Brooklyn, New York, USA - O…

Started by Pan Times

0 May 20

Meet Bowie Sonnie Bowei of Nigeria -- Manufacturer, Pioneer, Panist, Arranger, Educator and Pan Ambassador - UpClose!

On what keeps his passion for the instrument going - Bowie Sonnie Bowei says: “At first, it was the uniqueness of the instrument and the p…

Started by Pan Times

3 Apr 30
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Meet Lin Tao 陶 霖 - Shanghai, China - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

“I just found out it is a quite fun and interesting instrument with a very unique sound... Not many Chinese people saw or knew this instru…

Started by Pan Times

0 Apr 3

Meet Jeanelle Alexander - Trinidad & Tobago -- Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

“I would urge them to remain passionate and remember the reason they first wanted to play pan; childhood memories especially, I feel, affe…

Started by Pan Times

0 Apr 1

Revisited - Meet Sunity Maharaj of Trinidad and Tobago - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Sunity Maharaj of Trinidad and Tobago Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form   Trinidad and Tobago - She is one the foremost…

Started by Pan Times

2 Mar 31
Reply by odw

Meet Chantal Esdelle - Trinidad & Tobago - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

“I am most proud about being the first female and youngest panist to win the Pan is Beautiful pan festival solo competition in 1992.” “I a…

Started by Pan Times

3 Mar 27
Reply by odw

Meet Ashley Gateson-Amankwah - United Kingdom

Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form “From my perspective I personally feel it (Panorama) is indeed a blessing. The people that…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 22

Meet Jovanka Williams - Guyana, S.A. - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Jovanka Williams Guyana, S.A. Guyana, S.A. - “I love performing and entertaining people. Seeing the joy on their faces when we play…

Started by Pan Times

1 Mar 18
Reply by jerome ebenezer clarke

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service