When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'Steelbands' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Early Trinidad and Tobago Steelbands Names Associated with Hollywood Movies

Many early Trinidad and Tobago steelband took their names from current Hollywood movies. click to check WST's list.  It's a work in progres…

Started by Pan Times

19 May 18
Reply by Lawford Dupres

The Late George Goddard - Pan Leader & former Steelbands Association President - UpClose!

Global - He was the blueprint for successful steelband leadership. George Goddard, one of the early leaders of the Steelbands Association,…

Started by Pan Times

4 Feb 17
Reply by Panicle USA, LLC

TT Panorama 2020 Large Steelbands Finals Results

TT Panorama 2020 Large Steelbands Finals Results   No Zn Sponsor Steelbands 2020 Fn_Rk Fn_Pts FPO SF_Rk SF_Pts SFPO Pr_Rk Pr_Pt…

Started by Jeremy de Barry

0 Feb 22, 2020

Pan on d’Avenue VI Is On! - Steelbands On Parade

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I.  - “On Saturday August 26th 2017, the Woodbrook/St. James Community Association is once again planning to have…

Started by Pan Times

0 Aug 17, 2017

Steelband Condolences to the Alexandrov Ensemble and the Russian people

Steelband Condolences to the Alexandrov Ensemble and the Russian people On behalf of my sisters and brothers of all The Steelbands of Trini…

2 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Fitzy T. Spencer

Youth Steelbands in the spotlight this weekend during Pan Trinbago Steelband Month Celebration

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Two steelpan activities with the youth as the target audience will take centre stage this weekend. In the No…

Started by Pan Times

2 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Hamilton web lexander

Borough Day Point Fortin 36th Anniversary - Pan on the Move - May 2016

Borough Day Point Fortin 36th Anniversary - Pan on the Move - May 2016   Music Festival; J'Ourvet events; Mas; SP Steelbands, Rhythm secti…

2 May 7, 2016
Reply by james gosine

London panman says little value to int’l pan conference

Pepe Francis is Chairman of the British Association of Steelbands by Sharmain Baboolal Sunday, August 16 2015 - Trinidad & Tobago News…

Started by Pan Times

55 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by brenda hosang

Meet Pepe Francis, Chairman of the British Association of Steelbands & Ebony Steelband Trust Director - UpClose!

Global - Panman and Masman Pepe Francis – a man who has dedicated more than fifty years to the steelband art form, wears multiple hats incl…

Started by Pan Times

0 Sep 11, 2013

South-Central Region chairman Michael “Scobie” Joseph throws out Challenge to Steelbands

San Fernando, Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - “Put your steelband on a trailer with singers and bring out your own mas and hit the road for c…

Started by Pan Times

4 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by kenneth clarke

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service