When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'Trinbago' (189)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Age of Duvone Stewart, the Renegades and the Panorama Championship

“If anyone sees any reason why these two should not be wed, let them speak now or forever hold their peace!” by WST Trinidad & Toba…

Started by Pan Times

6 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Pan Trinbago Remains Positive, Moves Towards Panorama 2020 Despite Hurdles, Bumps, Hiccups In The Road

Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - At a morning media briefing on Thursday January 9, the president of Pan Trinbago, Beverley Ram…

Started by Pan Times

10 Jan 10
Reply by odw

Revisiting - Meet Caldera Caraballo - Panist, Performing Artist, Steelband Promoter... UpClose!

Global - Mr. Caldera Caraballo is a central figure in the history and development of the steelpan movement in the USA as a panist, organize…

Started by Pan Times

8 Jan 6
Reply by Anthony V Young

First Annual General Meeting of the new 2018 – 2021 Central Executive - Pan Trinbago

Pan Trinbago Inc. T.C. Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Sunday November 3, 2019 at the N.C.C. V.I.P., Lounge, Queen’s Park Sava…

Started by Pan Times

0 Oct 22, 2019

Pan Trinbago Inc. T.C. to Host Workshops to Improve Adjudication Process at Panorama competitions, Produce Professionally Trained Judges

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Pan Trinbago Inc. T.C. has embarked on two workshops with the aim of improving the adjudication process at th…

Started by Pan Times

4 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Fed up of disrespect

Trinidad and Tobago Newsday Ramsey-Moore: Pan fraternity treated unfairly Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Pan Trinbago President Beverly R…

Started by Pan Times

8 Sep 30, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

‘Pan Sweet Pan... The Solidarity Concert’ by Pan Trinbago

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - It’s Pan’s Super Concert! “Pan Sweet Pan… The Solidarity Concert” is fourteen of Trinidad & Tobago’s to…

Started by Pan Times

2 Aug 21, 2019
Reply by merrytonestothebone

Pan Trinbago vex with culture minister

Trinidad and Tobago Newsday  -  Joan Rampersad She dropped the ball on pan in Carifesta’ Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Dr Nyan Gadsby-Dol…

Started by Pan Times

39 Aug 15, 2019
Reply by Lilian Sten

Team Re-build introduces themselves to the WST Forum - Pan Trinbago 2018 Elections

BEVERLY RAMSEY-MOORE PRESIDENT CANDIDATE The name BEVERLY RAMSEY-MOORE is respected by ALL, this is due to my unquestionable track record…

Started by Pan Times

19 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

Sweeping changes for Panorama 2020

Trinidad & Tobago Newsday - Joan Rampersad Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Following an extraordinary general meeting of Pan Trinbago an…

Started by Pan Times

11 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by Bugs

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service