When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'Trinbago' (184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pan Trinbago vex with culture minister

Trinidad and Tobago Newsday  -  Joan Rampersad She dropped the ball on pan in Carifesta’ Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Dr Nyan Gadsby-Dol…

Started by Pan Times

39 on Thursday
Reply by Lilian Sten

Team Re-build introduces themselves to the WST Forum - Pan Trinbago 2018 Elections

BEVERLY RAMSEY-MOORE PRESIDENT CANDIDATE The name BEVERLY RAMSEY-MOORE is respected by ALL, this is due to my unquestionable track record…

Started by Pan Times

19 Aug 6
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

Sweeping changes for Panorama 2020

Trinidad & Tobago Newsday - Joan Rampersad Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Following an extraordinary general meeting of Pan Trinbago an…

Started by Pan Times

11 Jun 14
Reply by Bugs

The Age of Duvone Stewart, the Renegades and the Panorama Championship

“If anyone sees any reason why these two should not be wed, let them speak now or forever hold their peace!” by WST Trinidad & Toba…

Started by Pan Times

3 Mar 15
Reply by Bugs

Lagniappe - The Event - Steelband Champs, Soca Stars and more

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. -  The Carnival may be officially over but come Saturday March 9, Pan Trinbago will relive the memories through…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 7

Finals Results for Large Conventional Steel Orchestras - Trinidad & Tobago National Panorama 2019

See More

Started by Pan Times

2 Mar 3
Reply by Daniel L

Exodus wins injunction against Pan Trinbago -- “Yes” to Kees’ ‘Savannah Grass’

Trinidad & Tobago Guardian Exodus Steel Orchestra Manager Ainsworth Mohammed, left, and his Attorney Masaisai leave the Hall of Justi…

Started by Pan Times

5 Feb 24
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

Pan Trinbago says no to Exodus song change

LoopTT.com Exodus would have to stick to their original song selection for the Panorama finals. Pan Trinbago’s executive and the Pan…

Started by Pan Times

58 Feb 23
Reply by Allison Purcell

Judge rules: Exodus free to play Savannah Grass at Panorama final

LoopTT.com Exodus is free to play Savannah Grass at the Panorama finals next Saturday.     High Court Judge Kevin Ramcharan on Frid…

Started by Pan Times

20 Feb 23
Reply by kaiso

The Renegades Revolution

If he nipped an extra year of drought, it did not make a difference because of the debilitating politics of Pan Trinbago and the National C…

Started by Pan Times

2 Feb 22
Reply by Rick Mathews

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service