When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'africa' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Revisited - Soweto Steelpan Woman Rising - An Interview with Kefilwe ‘Sweets’ Morutimang

An Interview with Kefilwe ‘Sweets’ Morutimang Soweto Steelpan Woman Rising South Africa - Meet Kefilwe ‘Sweets’ Morutimang, musician, stee…

Started by Pan Times

4 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Fitzy T. Spencer

MY BLACK HISTORY MONTH MESSAGE: Pan African – Linking the “Singing Drum” to Black History.

Habari Gani:  As the United States begins “Black History Month”, African-Americans need to be informed of a part of their “history”, which…

Started by Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks

9 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Barbara

A Message From Chief Bowie S. Bowei - CEO, ATTSDC - Africa- Trinidad & Tobago Steelpan Development Company

I wish at this point, to confirm that I am not involved in Politics and do not take sides with any faction running for the office of the Pr…

Started by Pan Times

11 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Bowie Sonnie Bowei

Activist Pearl Eintou Springer Laments: Another Voice Cries Out! (Do African Chiefs Listen To Afro-Caribbean Voices?)

The Trinidad Guardian Online, ran this article, on the panel discussion "Reclaiming", that I thought to be very thought-provoking. What I f…

3 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by jerome ebenezer clarke

International Marimba and Steelpan Festival 2012 - South Africa

South Africa will be blown away by the marimbas and steelpans at the Education Africa International Marimba and Steelpan Festival.It will b…

Started by Pan Times

0 Jul 30, 2012

Chief Bowie Sonnie Bowei, CEO of ATTSDC, Talks Candidly On When Steel Talks!!!

After continued "pressure", I finally got the CEO of the Africa Trinidad & Tobago Steelpan Development Company (ATTSDC), Chief Bowie So…

0 Jul 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Nelson Mandela - Symbol Of African Resistance!

Today, I just wanted to be aware of the day Nelson Mandela arrived. Happy Earth Arrival Day, Nelson Mandela! President of South Africa from…

0 Jul 18, 2012

An Open Letter To Chief Bowie Sonnie Bowei, ATTSDC

Dear Chief Bowie, We, the WST membership, would like to know, why you have chosen to remain silent, on the issues raised on this forum, re…

0 Jul 16, 2012

Keep Your Religion Out Of My Pan Politics. (A Respectful Reply to "Big Sid".)

Hotep, Big Sid. I really try to stay away from my “religious” beliefs on this WST forum, as I believe that, unlike the other “taboo” topic…

2 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by lance Seuanrine

Jobs -- Africa-trinidad & Tobago Steelpan Development Company Limited (attsdc) Job Recr - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Africa-Trinidad & Tobago Steelpan Development Company Limited (ATTSDC) is a multinational organisation, established to promote the Stee…

Started by Pan Times

5 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Bowie Sonnie Bowei

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service