When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'band' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Is There A Limit of 120 Musicians - Or Any, for Large Bands In Panorama?

There was a time, years ago, there was no formal limit as to how many musicians took the stage for Panorama in a steel orchestra.  That ch…

Started by Pan Times

9 Mar 1
Reply by Panicle USA, LLC

Medium Band Panorama 2020 Finals Results

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Ten steel orchestras in the Medium band finals of Trinidad & Tobago’s annual National Panorama had their…

Started by Pan Times

10 Feb 17
Reply by Martin Maitland

Order of Appearance Set for Large Steel Orchestra Panyard Preliminaries - Trinidad & Tobago National Panorama 2020

Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago, W.I.  From Sunday February 2 to Wednesday 5, 2020, seventeen Large Conventional steel orchestras will…

Started by Pan Times

0 Feb 1

Semi-Finals Order of Appearance for SMALL Steel Orchestras - Trinidad and Tobago National Panorama 2020

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. -  The thirty-one small steel orchestras which qualified for the semi-finals after panyard judging, have drawn…

Started by Pan Times

0 Dec 20, 2019

Panorama Preliminaries 2020 Results - Conventional Orchestras - Small Band category

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - With the preliminaries now completed, the 2019 defending champion in the small category, T&T Defence Forc…

Started by Pan Times

2 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by Bugs

Calypso band gives Caribbean flair to holiday concert - Oregon, USA

The Observer  Students who are part of the Elgin High School Calypso band prepare Tuesday during class for The Observer's upcoming Holida…

Started by Pan Times

0 Dec 2, 2019

Steel music concert to play holiday favorites on the Island - Washington, USA

Mecer Island - Reporter - By Madison Miller Steel Magic Northwest to perform holiday music Dec. 8. It all began with a steel saucer sled.…

Started by Pan Times

0 Dec 2, 2019

Semi Finals 2019-2020 Single Pan Band Results - Trinidad & Tobago

Official Results for the Panorama 2020 Single Pan Semi-Finals, which were held at the Arima Basketball Court on Sunday November 17, 2019.

Started by Pan Times

0 Nov 18, 2019

Single Pan Semi Finals 2019-2020 - Order of appearance - Panorama 2020

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - The sounds of steel will resonate at the Basketball Court, Arima, on Sunday November 17, 2019, as thirty-one…

Started by Pan Times

2 Nov 14, 2019
Reply by Bugs

Congratulations to Master Arranger Duvone Stewart, Michael Marcano, Candice Brumant-Andrews & the Renegades Steel Orchestra

When Steel Talks extends special congratulations to Master Arranger Duvone Stewart, Captain Candice Brumant-Andrews, President Michael Marc…

Started by Pan Times

4 Mar 3, 2019
Reply by Michaele

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service