When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'concert' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A magnificent night of music

Trinidad and Tobago Guardian Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - “Magnificent is the only word I can find to describe Constellations II, staged…

Started by Pan Times

3 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Rita Seethaler

Leon “Foster” Thomas and Crew Live at Club Bonafide - a Total “Metamorphosis”

The ‘eyes’ tell the story of an outstanding performance by panist New York, USA - Leon “Foster” Thomas is the consummate artist. He has a…

Started by Pan Times

2 Sep 25, 2016
Reply by brenda hosang

Commancheros Steel Orchestra captures Grenada 2016 National Panorama Title

St. George’s, Grenada, W.I. - A slate of nine steel orchestras vied for the title of Grenada’s national Panorama champion for 2016. Commanc…

Started by Pan Times

7 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by stephen greenidge

A pleasant evening of ‘Rhapsody in Steel’

Jamaica Gleaner Jamaica, W.I. - When short, hand-held sticks gently hit specific spots in a timely manner, the beautiful sound that emanate…

Started by Pan Times

0 Jul 20, 2016

Fathers’ Day steel drum concert set at 4-H center

The Franklin News Post Event benefits SML Good Neighbors Virginia, USA - SML’s Parrot Pan and Toucan Pan steel drum bands will perform for…

Started by Pan Times

0 Jun 17, 2016

Steel drum band performs final show for semester

College Heights Herald/WKUHerald.com Kentucky, USA - Yells, drum beats and tropical island shirts greeted audience members as they took th…

Started by Pan Times

0 Apr 14, 2016

TT ICP 2015 - Pastiche Steel In Concert @ The Regency Ballroom, Hyatt

TT ICP 2015 - Pastiche Steel In Concert @ The Regency Ballroom, Hyatt TT ICP 2015 - Pastiche Steel In Concert @ The Regency Ballroom, Hyatt…

Started by Jeremy de Barry

0 Aug 4, 2015

Extra, Extra - New York Steelpan Music Cures Grinch

USSA’s Pan For Christmas at Prospect Heights High School is the Cure Brooklyn, NY - There was indeed a Grinch sighting - armed and ready h…

Started by Pan Times

1 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by Pan Times

Pan With The Saints getting better and better

Trinidad and Tobago Newsday Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Although only in its second year, Pan With The Saints is fast becoming one of the…

Started by Pan Times

0 Nov 4, 2014

Passionate panist for August concert

Trinidad Express Newspapers Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - He was dubbed “A Trinidad and Tobago Steel Pan virtuoso” at age 15 by adjudicator…

Started by Pan Times

0 Jul 21, 2014

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service