When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'concert' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Big bands join Steel Xplosion

The Tobago News Tobago, W.I. - In its quest to keep the steelband culture alive outside of carnival, the National Gas Company (NGC) sponsor…

Started by Pan Times

0 Jul 20, 2014

With a wing and a prayer - Fourth annual birdsong Steel Orchestra benefit concert

Trinidad & Tobago Guardian Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - The fourth annual Birdsong benefit concert was appropriately he…

Started by Pan Times

0 Jul 9, 2014

Mission Accomplished! NYU Steel Goes Big Time - Panorama Comes to New York University

New York, USA - There is very little that When Steel Talks can say about NYU Steel that we haven’t already said over the years since its i…

Started by Pan Times

3 May 15, 2014
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

Caribbean Jazz quartet Panoramic View with Panist Aaron Abrahamson Cote takes part in International Jazz Day 2014

Rhode Island, USA - The University of Rhode Island (URI) will present steel pan artist and composer Aaron Abrahamson Cote with his Caribbea…

Started by Pan Times

0 Apr 29, 2014

100+ Steelpan Performers on stage at the Carpenter Center - Massive Band 2014 – CSULB Steel Orchestra Extravaganza

California, USA - The annual CSULB (California State University, Long Beach) Steel Drum concert Caribbean Extravaganza gives way to a mass…

Started by Pan Times

0 Apr 25, 2014

Steely Pan Steel Band reunion concert held April 26

Appalachian State University News North Carolina, USA - Clean and press your Hawaiian shirt and great ready for an incredible night of stee…

Started by Pan Times

0 Apr 24, 2014

UA Steel Drum Band mixing Caribbean, classical and John Lennon for April 5 concert

uakron.edu Ohio, USA -  Caribbean, classical and a little John Lennon will mix musically spring when The University of Akron Steel Drum Ban…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 16, 2014

Champs shine at Champs in Steel

Trinidad & Tobago Newsday Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Champions of Carnival 2014 shined in the last lap event of the season in the Ch…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 10, 2014

Warm up Sunday night to sounds of steel drums - Dover High School Steel Drum Band

TimesReporter.com Ohio, USA  - Dover Cold temperatures will melt away Sunday when members of the Dover High School Steel Drum Band, under t…

Started by Pan Times

1 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Michaele

Philharmonic's holiday concert features community talent - Binghamton High School Steel Drum Band performs

PressConnects.com Binghamton, NY, USA - The Christmas season is all about getting together with family and friends to have a fun time — and…

Started by Pan Times

0 Dec 14, 2013

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service