All Discussions Tagged 'interview' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Happy Birthday to Champion Arranger - Ray Holman - April 22

When Steel Talks extends birthday greetings to Ray Holman

Started by Pan Times

19 Apr 22
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Meet Gerelle Forbes - Trinidad & Tobago

Trinidad & Tobago. W.I. - “Women still cannot get the same RESPECT as their male peers... “....So when I create and want to fall in l…

Started by Pan Times

4 Mar 21
Reply by odw

Meet Alanna White - Trinidad & Tobago

Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form   Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - “My biggest challenge is people (mostly men) underestimatin…

Started by Pan Times

5 Mar 13
Reply by Gary English

Meet Dr. Roy Cape - Legend, Musician, Bandleader, Author, Educator & Philanthropist - UpClose!

Global - He is the man who brought the likes of Beverley Griffith, Clive Bradley, Scipio Sargeant, Ron Berridge, and Raf Robertson into…

Started by Pan Times

5 Oct 23, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Real Talk - From New York Pan Men and Pan Women - But Is Anybody Listening?

New York, USA -  ....With resounding clarity and honesty, members of the next generation of leaders, arrangers, tuners, owners, players an…

Started by Pan Times

3 Sep 27, 2019
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

Revisited - Meet Kendall Williams, Arranger, Composer UpClose!

2018 Skiffle Steel Orchestra  Global -  This young man is serious, driven, witty and focused. Kendall Williams’ journey with the steelpan…

Started by Pan Times

7 Apr 10, 2019
Reply by Verne

Meet Rico Hunte - Panist, Arranger, Educator & Hip hop Artist - UpClose!

Global - His passion for Pan burns as fiercely as it does for Hip hop through rhyme; life experiences find unapologetic and cutting expres…

Started by Pan Times

0 Nov 22, 2018

Meet Brooklyn Steel Orchestra - Panists, Educators, Promoters, Administrators & Much, Much, More - UpClose!

Global - In an exclusive interview with When Steel Talks, members of Brooklyn Steel Orchestra management speak about the goals of the org…

Started by Pan Times

0 Nov 18, 2018

Part Two -- Meet Dave LaBarrie - Panist, Arranger, Educator and Administrator & Member of the famed 1967 T&T National Steelband - UpClose!

Global - He is a scholar, an intellect, a musician and a coach - just to name a few. Indeed, depending on when you crossed his multifacet…

Started by Pan Times

15 Nov 10, 2018
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

The Late George Goddard - Pan Leader & former Steelbands Association President - UpClose!

Global - He was the blueprint for successful steelband leadership. George Goddard, one of the early leaders of the Steelbands Association,…

Started by Pan Times

2 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Bugs

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service