When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'interview' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ray Holman - 50 Years of Panorama and Counting

A When Steel Talks Exclusive Global - In this exclusive interview with When Steel Talks, champion arranger Ray Holman provides a frank an…

Started by Pan Times

10 Nov 15, 2020
Reply by odw

Champion Steelband Arranger Earl Rodney in the Spotlight - Revisited

New York, USA - He is one of the esteemed champion arrangers of the Golden Era of pan. His name, like the other great ones, carries much r…

Started by Pan Times

16 Oct 10, 2020
Reply by odw

Happy Birthday to Champion Arranger - Ray Holman - April 22

When Steel Talks extends birthday greetings to Ray Holman

Started by Pan Times

19 Apr 22, 2020
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Meet Gerelle Forbes - Trinidad & Tobago

Trinidad & Tobago. W.I. - “Women still cannot get the same RESPECT as their male peers... “....So when I create and want to fall in l…

Started by Pan Times

4 Mar 21, 2020
Reply by odw

Meet Alanna White - Trinidad & Tobago

Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form   Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - “My biggest challenge is people (mostly men) underestimatin…

Started by Pan Times

5 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by Gary English

Meet Dr. Roy Cape - Legend, Musician, Bandleader, Author, Educator & Philanthropist - UpClose!

Global - He is the man who brought the likes of Beverley Griffith, Clive Bradley, Scipio Sargeant, Ron Berridge, and Raf Robertson into…

Started by Pan Times

5 Oct 23, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Real Talk - From New York Pan Men and Pan Women - But Is Anybody Listening?

New York, USA -  ....With resounding clarity and honesty, members of the next generation of leaders, arrangers, tuners, owners, players an…

Started by Pan Times

3 Sep 27, 2019
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

Revisited - Meet Kendall Williams, Arranger, Composer UpClose!

2018 Skiffle Steel Orchestra  Global -  This young man is serious, driven, witty and focused. Kendall Williams’ journey with the steelpan…

Started by Pan Times

7 Apr 10, 2019
Reply by Verne

Meet Rico Hunte - Panist, Arranger, Educator & Hip hop Artist - UpClose!

Global - His passion for Pan burns as fiercely as it does for Hip hop through rhyme; life experiences find unapologetic and cutting expres…

Started by Pan Times

0 Nov 22, 2018

Meet Brooklyn Steel Orchestra - Panists, Educators, Promoters, Administrators & Much, Much, More - UpClose!

Global - In an exclusive interview with When Steel Talks, members of Brooklyn Steel Orchestra management speak about the goals of the org…

Started by Pan Times

0 Nov 18, 2018

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service