When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'interview' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meet Anthony Williams - Master Steelpan Innovator and Leader - Up close! An exclusive When Steel Talks interview with Anthony “Tony” Williams

Meet Anthony Williams - Master Steelpan Innovator and Leader - Up close! An exclusive When Steel Talks interview with Anthony “Tony” Willi…

Started by Pan Times

23 Jun 4
Reply by odw

Ray Holman - 50 Years of Panorama and Counting

A When Steel Talks Exclusive Global - In this exclusive interview with When Steel Talks, champion arranger Ray Holman provides a frank an…

Started by Pan Times

11 Apr 28
Reply by odw

Happy Birthday to Champion Arranger - Ray Holman - April 22

When Steel Talks extends birthday greetings to Ray Holman

Started by Pan Times

23 Apr 22
Reply by odw

Meet Yoko Takano - Yokohama, Japan - Celebration of Women in Pan

Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form Japan - “....people in the world are connected through pan, enjoying music, and where we ar…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 26

The Late George Goddard - Pan Leader & former Steelbands Association President - UpClose!

Global - He was the blueprint for successful steelband leadership. George Goddard, one of the early leaders of the Steelbands Association,…

Started by Pan Times

4 Feb 17
Reply by Panicle USA, LLC

Champion Steelband Arranger Earl Rodney in the Spotlight - Revisited

New York, USA - He is one of the esteemed champion arrangers of the Golden Era of pan. His name, like the other great ones, carries much r…

Started by Pan Times

16 Oct 10, 2020
Reply by odw

Meet Gerelle Forbes - Trinidad & Tobago

Trinidad & Tobago. W.I. - “Women still cannot get the same RESPECT as their male peers... “....So when I create and want to fall in l…

Started by Pan Times

4 Mar 21, 2020
Reply by odw

Meet Alanna White - Trinidad & Tobago

Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form   Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - “My biggest challenge is people (mostly men) underestimatin…

Started by Pan Times

5 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by Gary English

Meet Dr. Roy Cape - Legend, Musician, Bandleader, Author, Educator & Philanthropist - UpClose!

Global - He is the man who brought the likes of Beverley Griffith, Clive Bradley, Scipio Sargeant, Ron Berridge, and Raf Robertson into…

Started by Pan Times

5 Oct 23, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Real Talk - From New York Pan Men and Pan Women - But Is Anybody Listening?

New York, USA -  ....With resounding clarity and honesty, members of the next generation of leaders, arrangers, tuners, owners, players an…

Started by Pan Times

3 Sep 27, 2019
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service