When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'preliminaries' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PanoGrama 2021 Prelims Results - Top 20 Move On To Semi-finals

Global - The top twenty of the thirty panists who competed in the PanoGrama 2021 Preliminaries are on the move - to the semi-final phase o…

Started by Pan Times

2 May 10
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Arranger Earl 'BJ' Brooks Junior showing a hand with his dad. Hatters Prelims 2020 (SC Medium)

Arranger Earl 'BJ' Brooks Junior showing a hand with his dad. Hatters Prelims 2020 (SC Medium)  Earl Brooks Junior, somewhat reluctant to u…

Started by Jeremy de Barry

2 Feb 2, 2020
Reply by Jeremy de Barry

Have a listen. At a good guess; ALL the Tobago Panorama 2020 Medium bands will make the Semi-Finals

Have a listen. At a good guess; ALL the Tobago Panorama 2020 Medium bands will make the Semi-Finals  Characteristically, trying to maintain…

0 Feb 2, 2020

Order of Appearance Set for Large Steel Orchestra Panyard Preliminaries - Trinidad & Tobago National Panorama 2020

Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago, W.I.  From Sunday February 2 to Wednesday 5, 2020, seventeen Large Conventional steel orchestras will…

Started by Pan Times

0 Feb 1, 2020

Panorama Preliminaries 2020 Results - Conventional Orchestras - Small Band category

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - With the preliminaries now completed, the 2019 defending champion in the small category, T&T Defence Forc…

Started by Pan Times

2 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by Bugs

Single Pan 2019-2020 Preliminary Results:- Panorama - Trinidad & Tobago

The Official Results for the National Panorama Single Pan Preliminaries, which was held during the period November 4th to 12th, 2019. The f…

Started by Pan Times

1 Nov 13, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Single Pan Bands Panorama Preliminaries Kick Off November 4

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. -National Panorama 2020 Single Pan Preliminaries judging will commence with the eight bands in the Northern Reg…

Started by Pan Times

0 Oct 25, 2019

PanTrinbago Official Results – S+M+L Preliminaries - TT National Steelband Panorama 2019

PanTrinbago Official Results – S+M+L Preliminaries - TT National Steelband Panorama 2019 TT National Steelband Panorama 2019 – Preliminary…

0 Feb 13, 2019

Large Steel Orchestra Prelims Underway - Trinidad & Tobago National Panorama 2019

As has been the norm, the seventeen (17) Large Conventional Bands registered for Panorama 2019 will be visited by the judges and Pan Trinb…

Started by Pan Times

1 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Updated Trinidad and Tobago Panorama 2018 Information

Pan Trinbago celebrates 55 Years of Steelband Panorama Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Bands in the Northern Region of Trinidad will kick o…

Started by Pan Times

3 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Robert Hobson-Garcia

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service