When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'steel' (158)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hatters condolences for Ken ‘Professor’ Philmore

Hatters condolences for Ken ‘Professor’ Philmore   The members of Petrotrin Hatters Steel Orchestra extend their sympathies and condolences…

Started by Jeremy de Barry

6 Oct 4
Reply by Jeremy de Barry

WSBF2000 - Remembering Pan pioneer, pan ambassador, master pan maker, tuner, player, Elliot 'Ellie' Mannette (05Nov1927, 29Aug2018 RIP)

WSBF2000 - Remembering Pan pioneer, pan ambassador, master pan maker, tuner, player, Elliot 'Ellie' Mannette (05Nov1927, 29Aug2018 RIP)   …

Started by Jeremy de Barry

2 Sep 3
Reply by odw

Steel Magic Northwest announces openings for advanced ‘Pan Wizards’ ensemble

MLT News Washington, USA -  The Steel Magic Northwest “Pan Wizards” advanced youth steel ensemble is offering young musicians a chance to…

Started by Pan Times

0 Aug 25

Documentary of Crellin’s steel drum project to be premiered at Garrett 8 Cinemas

The Garrett County Republican Parents Chip Miller and Cindy and Jamie Hauser are pictured as they drilled holes in a drum head during the…

Started by Pan Times

0 Aug 24

Good vibes, food and fun in store for KFC Herald fair - Westering High School steel band - South Africa

Herald Live Good music and delicious food is on the menu at the KFC Herald Country Fair Port Elizabeth, South Africa -  Good music and de…

Started by Pan Times

0 Jul 20

Meet Robert Issa - With His Dream for Steelband In Tanzania - UpClose!

Dar-es-salaam, Tanzania - Presently, he is a mostly self-motivated, self-taught, self -financed - panist, arranger, teacher, promoter, rec…

Started by Pan Times

1 Jun 29
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Meet Adelle Joseph-Phillip - Trinidad & Tobago - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Adelle Joseph-Phillip Trinidad & Tobago Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - “Playing p…

Started by Pan Times

0 Apr 6

Meet Zakiya De Coteau  Trinidad & Tobago - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Zakiya De Coteau  Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - “In 2016 I made history with Platinum All-Female Steel Orchestr…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 31

Meet Ivor Shatal Francis - St. Lucia - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Ivor Shatal Francis St. Lucia Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form St. Lucia, W.I. - “Playing steelpan promotes positive…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 26

Meet Natalie Wint - New York, USA - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Natalie Wint - New York, USA A When Steel Talks Exclusive “Ahh, the glorious 10 minutes. It’s a feeling like no other. Indescribable…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 24

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service