When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'steel' (174)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Is There A Limit of 120 Musicians - Or Any, for Large Bands In Panorama?

There was a time, years ago, there was no formal limit as to how many musicians took the stage for Panorama in a steel orchestra.  That ch…

Started by Pan Times

9 Mar 1
Reply by Panicle USA, LLC

Desperadoes Steel Orchestra on the road

J'Ouvert Morning 2-24-2020

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 1

National Panorama 2020 Finals - Order of Appearance: Large Conventional Bands

SEE MORE

Started by Pan Times

19 Feb 21
Reply by Peter deLight

Watch (East) Large Prelims - February 4, 2020

Eastern Region Band: birdsong Tune: More Sokah Arranger: Robert Greenidge Eastern Region Band:  Exodus Tune:  Dear Promoter Arranger: …

Started by Pan Times

0 Feb 7

Order of Appearance Set for Large Steel Orchestra Panyard Preliminaries - Trinidad & Tobago National Panorama 2020

Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago, W.I.  From Sunday February 2 to Wednesday 5, 2020, seventeen Large Conventional steel orchestras will…

Started by Pan Times

0 Feb 1

Semi-Finals Order of Appearance for SMALL Steel Orchestras - Trinidad and Tobago National Panorama 2020

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. -  The thirty-one small steel orchestras which qualified for the semi-finals after panyard judging, have drawn…

Started by Pan Times

0 Dec 20, 2019

Panorama Preliminaries 2020 Results - Conventional Orchestras - Small Band category

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - With the preliminaries now completed, the 2019 defending champion in the small category, T&T Defence Forc…

Started by Pan Times

2 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by Bugs

Steel music concert to play holiday favorites on the Island - Washington, USA

Mecer Island - Reporter - By Madison Miller Steel Magic Northwest to perform holiday music Dec. 8. It all began with a steel saucer sled.…

Started by Pan Times

0 Dec 2, 2019

The Lydian Singers and Steel present - DEO GRATIAS "Thanks Be To God!"

Christmas has come for the Lydians! This year the group presents, 'Deo Gratias' ("Thanks Be to God" in Latin), a show undertaking styles o…

Started by Janine Charles-Farray

0 Nov 24, 2019

CDB issues US$350K grant to regional cultural projects

Jamaica Observer Bridgetown, Barbados, W.I. - The Caribbean Development Bank (CDB) has approved US$350,000 for four projects that are gea…

Started by Pan Times

0 Nov 7, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service