Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. -  At a glance and on a single page, access the comprehensive summary of results for the Small, Medium and Large conventional steel orchestras that participated in their respective categories in the 2020 Panorama. 

Follow the musical journey of respective bands through all three phases - compare side-by-side preliminaries, semi-finals and finals through data on band info, scores, tunes of choice and arrangers - on one page.

access full summary here

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Mr. Franklin,

please note that both GUAICO PRESBYTERIAN (Primary) & Bishops Anstery & Trinity East combined (Secondary) and BOTH from the EAST ZONE.

The GUAICO PRESBYTERIAN Primary Schoolis located on the Eastern Main Road in Guaico, Sangre Grande. Kinda like Silverstars is located in Newtown (which will always be in town) Port of Spain.

Quote me on that!

P.S.

I tried correcting a similar error on a popular Facebook  page early in the 2020 panorama season that read: 

The Defense Force Steel Orchestra were to perform for the preliminary round at the Desperadoes Panyard at THE CORNER of  TRAGARETE ROAD & STANMORE AVENUE.

I tried to suggest that The Desperadoes Panyard was located at  THE CORNER of  TRAGARETE ROAD & VICTORIA AVENUE.

The administrator of the page corrected me incorrectly back to Stanmore Avenue...

Yours respectfully,

Russell (country bookie) Providence.

• JUST SOME PAN TRIVIA: PANORAMA 2020 IS THE FIRST TIME THAT THE WINNERS OF THE VARIOUS CATEGORIES ARE FROM DIFFERENT ZONES. 

There was a tie in SINGLE<>Marsicans and San Juan Eastside Symphony are both from the EAST ZONE

SMALL<>Uptown Fascinators is from the TOBAGO ZONE

MEDIUM<>Couva Joylanders is from the SOUTH/CENTRAL ZONE

LARGE<>Desperadoes is from the NORTH ZONE

Also, at the Schools and juniors panorama:

PRIMARY<>Guiaco Presbyterian is from SOUTH

SECONDARY<>Bishops Anstery & Trinity East combined and they from the EAST

ALL STARS YOUTHS<>Juniors is from the NORTH

This reply was deleted.