46th Wedding & Pan Anniversary

Today July 21st, 2019. I got up and gave thanks and praises to the Most High. I thanked my wife Adiylah, for putting up with me and staying married to me for 46 years. Today we celebrate our 46th, wedding anniversary (July 21st, 1973). We are grateful to have six children, and now 11 grand children. Which one of the favors of our Lord can we deny. We have been promoting steelpan activities since our arrival in Canada with our pan in 1973. We also celebrate today 32 years of our family steelpan group "Salah & Family Steelpan Workshop". We also celebrate today our 22 years of our "Salah's Steelpan Academy". But it was only possible by meeting my girlfriend in 1970 and marrying her 1973 and us both coming to start a new life in Canada. We were both 21 years young and ready to experience life. We give thanks and praises for everything. Blessings to all on this day from us.Salah & Adiylah.

Salah & Adiylah.jpg

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Congratulations Salah and a wonderful lesson, Thanks for sharing God Blessings to you both.

• congrats salah, those are some long years,46, god bless as always,

• Congratulations from When Steel Talks Salah & Adiylah on your anniversary and years of service to Pan.

• Thank You.Pan Times/ When Steel Talks ...much appreciated

• 3368682434?profile=RESIZE_710x

Salah & Adiylah

• Congratulations Salah may you both have many more blessings to come in future years.

• Thank you Pepe.

• Congratulations Salah, blessings to you and the Mrs....

• Hey, Thanks Cecil

This reply was deleted.