Replies

•  well done  young men

keep on keeping on

• yeh bro thanks.... we will

• If my GOD and MASTER (RUSSELL PROVIDENCE) say "AWESOME" then the video was good -- although I have not VOICED my opinion as yet.

So maybe I will send dem fellahs back to the STUDIO (NUFF RESPECT: Kenny Phillips!!!) but I want RUSSELL PROVIDENCE as PAN MUSIC CONSULTANT and bugs as assistant VIDEO DIRECTOR!!!

And I want a SIGN-OFF from WST -- because dem WST people REALLY KNOW ABOUT QUALITY MUSIC PRODUCTION!!!

• pal, Kenny just do the video.... Ato Williams do audio........ GQ master...... don't want them fellas get vex with me because when them producers get vex in Trinidad they price goes uppppppp. lol

• OKAY!!! Ah going and ONE UP TRUMP!!! Ah firing RUSSEL and BUGS before I even hire them!!!

• Beautiful work guys, we need some more positive contributions like this to the forum it's just more appealing to the folks that visit here ever so often looking to hear and see good things about pan in general!

• love your contribution man..... i am working to have some more stuff done..... 

have to say thanks to Mr Claude for his contribution.

he always expressed that he wanted to see some world class stuff come out of Trinidad and he is not afraid to put his money where his mouth is.

he picked the song as well.

thanks to you all for putting up with me, I can be a bit much but just like every person in the WST family i to want the thing to move in the right direction and would not stop until it happen. 

keep the comments coming. good and bad...lol

• Awesome, Mr. Arrindell & Mr. John.

A ftting tribute, refreshing and welcomed, a timely production 

Well done Mr. Gonzales.

This reply was deleted.