When Steel Talks extends a special Birthday Greeting to panist, arranger, educator and historian Dr. Merle Albino-de Coteau.

MORE ON Dr. Merle Albino-de Coteau

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Happy Birthday to you  Ms. Albino_de Coteau health, strength and prosperity and long life, may God continue to bless you

• A very Special Happy Birthday to you Ms Merle Albino,I pray that you are Blessed with an awesome day and with many more to come.You have been such an inspiration to the Laventille Community and Pan on the whole .May you be Blessed with a special day and with all that you hoped for on this day.On behalf of my family and I ,It's been an Honor and a Pleasure to have known you for so many years and only wish you all the best moving forward.

• Total Love & Blessings..EVERY-TIME>>>Gifted One! Smile. May this be the Best Birthday Celebration to date...paving the way,for the MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANY MORE TO COME! ASE! ASE! ASE-O!!!

MODUPE-O/*SINCEREST GRATITUDE...For Gracing "Parry's Pan School" with your presence & Selfless-Sharing,with the Children/Youth especially...your Musical Knowledge>>>enabling them to not only Pass the "Music-Theory" Exams,,,But> Become Fantastic Musicians!

Endless "RAS"PECT!   You know We LOVE YOU! *STAY:-HEALTHY,HAPPY & HOLY!

SAT-NAM{I SALUTE THE TRUTH IN YOU}}}}}}

Val Serrant{External Relations},,,On Behalf of the Entire "Parry's Pan School" Extended-Famaly!

• Happy Birthday Merle Albino, hope you have many any many more to come and enjoy your Big Day

Robert Greenidge

• Happy Birthday  Fabulous gifted and honorable pannist. May we enjoy your presence for many, many more years. And May the years be generous and kind to you

This reply was deleted.