Advance Dynamics Steps Up Big Time

After a horrendous performance in 2010 for the national panorama in Trinidad and Tobago,video production and post-production company Advance Dynamics stepped up to the plate and delivered a quality product in its live internet broadcast of the event.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Excellent! Out of bad comes greatness but that's if we are big enough to put our hurt and pettiness aside. So 2012 we expect even greater things.
  • Thank, you, thank you. I was getting a bit impatient!

• Advance Dynamics....GREAT JOB!!!!  I was totally impressed by all of your broadcasts during the Carnival season.  Three Canal show, Panorama, Dimanch Gras and all day Carnival Tuesday.  Awsome job!!!   I can't comment about the DVD as I haven't seen it yet but I intend to order it never the less.   All I know is that you did a wonderful job of showing off Trinidad Carnival to the world through the medium of the Internet and I am looking forward to even better efforts next year. 

• I like the documentary feel of the DVD, most of it is good...............However they still have a way to go, as the mistakes are more sloppy that anything, i.e. wrong labelling of bands, wrong music playing in the background (check out Calling meh playing while Boogsie is talking!) & the Audio is disgusting!!!

They are making so-called intelligent people look real stupid as they are making judgements based on it! LOL 

C+ .....MUST DO BETTER!!

• and yet again i am not impressed by the camerawork/shots. i find there is too much emphasis put on the flying camera shot from the aerial boom, but those capture not much more than the tops of canopies...
      • I agree, they need to get back to basics........I wonder, is it only the people who went Trini who have noticed these flaws? I think that most people are only "reviewing" the youtube clips taken from the DVD & are not getting the "clearer" picture! Excuse the pun!
        • I agree Tubbs. The flaws are glaring (results?), the overall feel however is a step i the right direction.

@ Noah you're right there wasn't enough shots around the bands. 

• Ouch! I was hoping that they had gotten their act together.
  • clean,clear and flawless was your coverage. I felt like I was in the Savannah, this was very big for me because I miss home especially at carnival time and my pan too great,  Many thanks, I hope you repeat it again next year and let the world know more about Trinidad carnival

• Great job !   It was refreshing to see the Panyard interviews with more research we should see the history of most of the Steelbands and additional shorts a that can be used as informative fillers between band ,both Steel and Mas . Let us get the message out there professionally . Again GREAT JOB !

Check out http://www.discovercarnival.com  

This reply was deleted.