... So I am calling on THE PRESIDENT OF PAN TRINBAGO to RESHUFFLE her CABINET and replace these SQUARE PEGS with some ROUND PEGS that could fit into some ROUND HOLES.

Now THE PRESIDENT has NO RESPECT FOR ME and she thinks that MY VOICE is distant and toothless. But having just arrived from TOBAGO, she does not realize that TIME and DISTANCE have been COLLAPSED in the CONNECTED WORLD TODAY.

And as the CALYPSONIAN SANG: PRESS AH BUTTON -- TING GO HAPPEN!!!

Now those who follow THIS FORUM closely would have observed that I sat on the FORENSIC AUDIT BUTTON for NINE MONTHS before I released it on the NIGHT BEFORE THE AGM.

If BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE was BLIND TO THAT FACT -- then she does not have the AWARENESS to be PRESIDENT OF PAN TRINBAGO and she should QUIT TOMORROW.

Because, I spent the last few months calling for the HEADS of THE ERO and THE TREASURER and THE VEE PEE -- and if THE PRESIDENT cannot TAKE AH HINT and TAKE IN FRONT BEFORE IN FRONT TAKE THE PRESIDENT ... then there is NONE SO BLIND AS SHE (BEVERLEY) WHO CANNOT SEE.

Anyway, ah PUTTING MEH PANIC BUTTON on SNOOZE and let EVERYBODY ENJOY dey SINGLE PAN NOISEORAMA ON SUNDAY. And if BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE cannot CLEAN UP THAT EXECUTIVE by the FOLLOWING WEDNESDAY -- TING GO HAPPEN!!! BECAUSE AH GO PRESS AH BUTTON!!!

POWER TO THE PAN LOVERS THE WORLD OVER!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• like de young people does say..... come  Wednesday..PRESS!....and is dat

This reply was deleted.