All Stars’ host thanksgiving

Trinidad & Tobago Newsday

CHURCH PAN: Members of Trinidad All Stars Steel Orchestra play during their thanksgiving service yesterday at the Holy Rosary Church in Port of Spain. Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. -  The sweet sounds of pan rang through the Holy Rosary Roman Catholic Church yesterday during a Trinidad All Stars Steel Orchestra’s 25th annual thanksgiving service.

The band’s junior orchestra played Amazing Grace during the collection, then during the communion period, the seniors took up positions behind their pans to play Jim Reeves’ Precious Lord, after which frontline panist Clive Telemaque did a soothing rendition of Lord I Lift Your Name On High (Rick Founds).

And after the reciting of The Panist Prayer the All Stars played David Rudder’s High Mas for the recessional. After the special mass, Daryl Joseph, Public Relations Officer of Massy All Stars told Newsday: “This is the 25ththanksgiving service that the orchestra has been having at the church.

read more

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well done Trinidad All Stars....Give Thanks and allow the blessings of the Creator to flow even more.

This reply was deleted.