Well if CRACK SHOTS was playing for 2/3/4/ BANDS in the SEMI-FINALS -- allyuh could imagine what going and HAPPEN in the FINALS ON SUNDAY.

PAY PER VIEW on WACK $5.00!!! WACK DEM KENNY!!!

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL CRACK SHOTS!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• HEEHAW HEEHAW...bring de DG or RayBan BLINDERS fuh de ass and dem....Eh!.....and while the grass growing the asses must keep starving whilst pulling the majority of the load!!

Where yuh tie de horse it must graze ENT!.....come on..Really!

• Gregory Lindsay...I quite understand that where "horse tie they must graze"...But two things...

1) Respect the basic tenets of COMPETITION...at least "appear" to be fair... and

2.) It is better nothing was said about "playing with more than one band"...It is clear...Well to me at least, that Madamme President and the rest of the executive know that "playing with more than one band" in the Panorama is unacceptable, hence the reason for the worthless mention in the public domain...But say wha...Allyuh like it so...Go along smartly meh brother...

• In an earlier post i said!! An­oth­er ma­jor change is that pan­men will play on­ly for one band!!! More CLARIFICATION is NEEDED!!!. And the reply i got was, 

These SAME PLAYERS will PERFORM in EVERY CATEGORY!!!

That is why MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE does be COMPLAINING SO BITTERLY.

IT IS PAN HUSTLE SEASON -- starting in NOVEMBER, now!!!   Now I am hearing that in the recently concluded 2020 Panorama Semi Finals Players were Playing for more than one band, If this is true and the new rule cannot be enforced in the Single Pans Category, Then how can it be enforced in the other three Categories where there is an increase in players especially in the large bands Category that has been increased to 140 players. So it seems that it is BUSINESS AS USUAL in PANORAMA 2020.                                                                                                

This reply was deleted.