Apple pan app

Hi , I don't know if everyone out there knows this that's why I am sharing this . Apple has an app called the digital pan app you can download for free . It has all the pans a steelband has and you play the pan by touching the notes . I heard a group of guys got together and played like a full steelband. This app allows you to have your pan with you wherever there is Internet access.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Actually Apple does not have an app. There is a pan app sold (in this case given away) on Apple's iTunes store.

That app is a Trini invention (if you want to call it that) designed right here in Trinidad.

• Thanks for reminding to download this app; plumb forgot all about it with so much other stuff out there in the music market.

• thanks.

here are 2 more:    http://blacksheep.sil.at

• Thanks love city pan dragon , thanks for letting us know about the Internet access . I did not know this blessings
  • I've seen this app; some of our Pan Dragons have it on their iPhones  & iPads. It's wonderful on a tablet!

I have a very similar Android version called Steelpan With Me on my Samsung S2.

You don't need internet access once you've downloaded it; everything is on your device to use it anytime!

• Great app!
    Thanks for letting us know Winston!
This reply was deleted.