Replies

• My condolences to the Family and friends of Eddie Quarless. I certainly enjoyed your music.

• SIgh! RIP Eddie. May God grant you peace in the next life

• Condolences to the Family and Host of Friends of Eddie Quarless. He was one of the unsung Heros of the Steel band World. He left us with a lot Memorable Pieces. The Great Ones are Leaving Earth in Bunches. Let's Honor those
    who are Still around. RIP Eddy. Thanks for the Music.
  • Sincere condolences to the family of Eddie Quarless .......... 

I have known Eddie since the late 60's early  70's when he first came up to Gay Flamingoes and actually began teaching us music theory..........................Eddie has made a generous contribution to pan as he has arranged for so many bands all over the world ....May the Father have mercy on you  brother RIP

Salah

• Our condolences to The Quarless family, he will be sorely missed... on behalf of Utopia Pan Soul.

• RIP Eddie....u will surely be missed by SOLO HARMONITES STEEL ORCHESTRA...U did wonderful work for us!
  • my condolences to the family of edyt quarles may he RIP

• R I P

• Safe passage my brother. My condolence to family and friends.

• Eddie, it was a pleasure having known you and also working with you on what turned out to be one of your hallmark pieces with Trinidad All Stars.....swift journey and do it just as good on the other side. May your family accept my condolences.

Tony.

This reply was deleted.