BEING THANKFULL,

WANT TO THANK ALL MY WST FAMILY AND FRIENDS FOR THEIR PRAYERS,  AND THOUGHTS AND INQUIRY, DUE TO MY sTROKE MY SPEECH HAS BEEN AFFECTED AND MY HANDS  I STILL CANNOT PLAY MY PAN YET. USING THE COMPUTER IS ALSO LIMITED, I CAN WALK VERYWELL, PRAISE  GOD, THANK YOU ALL AGAIN  may God blessl everyone of you, 

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Keep fighting and you will make it back as promised by the Great One.

"Behold I am with you always "

• Glad you're back Bede…keep fighting the good fight...

• Stay Up! Bede

bugs

• You will be back to normal, it takes time, keep the faith.

• Your will, strength and faith in God will get you thru this. Be well.
    • thks patrick

• God bless , my friend . You were missed on this forum , and we all wish you the best.

May you have an early and complete recovery.

• My Bro there is a Doc here in T'dad. Mr Richard Harris, his success rate with stroke patients is remarkable. His practice is Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture.If it is possible for you to come to T'dad I will take you to him. I know he can help you.He is effective and affordable, I am a patient also and because of the results I have experienced I recommended him to family members and friends.

• Bede: You should accept his offer!!! Make a trip down to Trinidad! See the Chinese Herbal Doctor! Party some with your old friends! And then come back and play your pan. Boy, Brenda Hosang calling yuh -- answer the phone nah man!

• I think you have to try and fail because failure gets you closer to what you are good at. 

Keep on keeping on Brother.

This reply was deleted.