Replies

• if it is international,"WORLD WIDE", Y  E  S. If it is just a Trini ting, N  O.

• MR. SHERMAN ALLISON FYFE: This is exactly why they need  A HIGH LEVEL ERO to OUTREACH to the GLOBAL PAN COMMUNITY.

But we ALL have to come together and FIND WAYS to MAKE IT GLOBAL: BOTH LOCALS AND EXPATS!!!

• Nothing NEW with what he said...

"The reality is that we in TT live in an atmosphere of endless pessimism and negatively. And understandably so. It really is a balancing act, figuring out how to talk about real issues without unnecessarily feeding that negativity."

Why I continue to write

RYAN DARMANIE

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/03/21/why-i-continue-to-write/

• 3416365090?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Please accept my apologizes for this late invitation to the party Claude.

• Talk about a HARD-ON the Boss Lady sings...an idea that comes to fruition.

Phase ll - Only You

• But ah doh know why DEY RUSH to do this thing SO FAST.

RUSSELL PROVIDENCE caution them to evaluate the SPECIFIC DATE before JUMPING THE GUN -- and they refuse to listen to that man!!!

And now they gone and put BEVERLEY in charge of the PROJECT -- and it have men like SALMON CUPID who already INTERNATIONAL and WORLDWIDE (excuse the redundancy) and he cannot even get a seat at the LAUNCH TABLE.

What SALMON say about the PAN HORSE having BLINDERS?

"We as a people, TRINBAGONIANS, are keeping STEELPAN back. The horse wants TO BOLT and because we're wearing blinders and using tunnel-vision restraints and opinions we are HOLDING  this art-form back."

I sure hope that SALMON CUPID is a member of that "WORLD STEELPAN DAY" committee.

• The Pan Trinbago Executives will tackle PRODUCTIVE THOUGHTS hard-on...

Penguin "Soft Man" (1984 calypso Monarch)

This reply was deleted.