You have all these "CRO CRO TERM" fanatics supporting THIS WOMAN when she is the WORST ATTEMPT AT PAN TRINBAGO leadership IN HISTORY!!!

CECIL HINKSON, EARL RICHARDS, BERTEL GITTENS, BOOGSIE SHARPE, MICHAEL SMITH, DUVONE STEWART, AQUIL ARRINDELL, and a whole bunch of TRIVIALS sucking up to this EXPLOITATIVE, SELF-SERVING "LEADER"!!!

Imagine that LESSER FACTIONS sans MILLIONS OF PNM DOLLARS have to STEP UP and KEEP PAN PROGRESSING in these COVID TIMES while BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE goes SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES (with PAN PLAYER DOLLARS).

THE TIME FOR PAN REVOLUTION IS NOW!!!

STOP KISSING UP to a FAILED LEADER!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I will not hesitate to openly and publicly express my disagreement with your description of the dysfunctional president of Pan Trinbago Mr. Gonzales. It is regrettable that your displeasure and frustration with the bankruptcy of the entire executive of the world governing body for pan would motivate you to openly express your innermost feelings so bluntly.

I believe that Mrs Ramsey Moore may be an excellent panorama steelband manager/leader, considering the successes that she may have achieved at that level. To lead the entire steelband fraternity, and to see oneself as the leader of the world of pan is expressly over ambitious and hopeful. The only message coming from the leader of the world of pan to her membership since a global pandemic was declared, is an empty yelp from a frightened lady, who has absolutely no idea what to say, or what to do in the best interest of the organization she leads, and in the best interest of the survival and continuity of her entire membership.

5165756091?profile=RESIZE_710x

• "The only message coming from the leader of the world of pan to her membership since a global pandemic was declared, is an empty yelp from a frightened lady, who has absolutely no idea what to say, or what to do in the best interest of the organization she leads, and in the best interest of the survival and continuity of her entire membership."

MR. RUSSELL PROVIDENCE: Yuh just knock me down with that little psychological evaluation of THE MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT.

Man, I thought that you were JUST A SCIENTIST -- but you have psychological skills to make a PSEUDO-POLITICIAN CRINGE!!!

• y my name jumping up in you bacchanal  panda? 

lol.........

• This eh NO BACCHANAL, boy!!! Few men have the FREEDOM OF VOICE that ME and RUSSELL PROVIDENCE have on THIS SUBJECT.

Well, ah leave out meh LONDON GIRLFRIEND ... as she likes to say (mockingly) -- LEADERSHIP WE CAN TRUST!!!

But I say: LEADERSHIP THAT ONLY FOOLS CAN TRUST!!!

This reply was deleted.