The leader of popular south large band NLCB Fonclaire has announced that long time arranger Ken Professor Philmore will no longer be the arranger for the band.The new arranger will be Leon Foster Thomas who is also from the southland.It was an executive decision for the band to move forward.I wish nothing but the best for Pro and I think that the judges have not treated him and the band fairly the last few years.      

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well, moving on is the game. But what about de Scandal a la Diaz, it dead or sleeping or what?

• de Scandal a la Diaz is in LIMBO!!! The next newsworthy event will be the case-management conference (Panorama Gate Receipts Bacchanal) on April 27, which will most likely result in a postponement with a new date set for another hearing.

In the interim, we will have sporadic reports from the CIP telling us about their GRAND PLANS to make PAN TRINBAGO the GLOBAL LEADER OF PAN. But if you are expecting them to win over the 60 percent of delegates needed to oust DIAZ EL DIABLO -- it ain't happening, Meh Lady!!!

Oh!!! And the FORENSIC AUDIT? The central role in Trinidad Politics played by PAN TRINBAGO forbids any such audit from ever taking place.

So don't expect to see PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL or KEITH DIAZ leaving that office any time soon.

Well, let me stop beating around the bush and answer your question directly: de Scandal a la Diaz is DEAD!!!

• That September deadline Minister Dolly gave for the result of the Audit gave Diaz time to re-group, by the time he get his lawyers involve we are in to panorama 2018.

• Cecil: I know a young lady who every time she has a few drinks, repeats one word over and over and that word is EXACTLY!!! And she does it with the greatest delight!!!

My response to your post: EXACTLY!!!

Keith Diaz is certainly not the BRIGHEST BULB IN THE CHANDELIER but he sure knows how to OUTSHINE all his OPPOSITION.

But with LEON FOSTER THOMAS in the mix this year -- I done ready for PANORAMA 2018 ... with KEITH DIAZ running things!!!

• Claude, someone just told me that PRO. has gone over to SKIFFLE.

• Cecil when this doesn't happen. We want you to expose that person on the forum who gave you that fake news.

bugs

• Bugs yuh know we'll be hearing all kinda talk till December. lol

• Like SOUTH go have to have dey OWN PANORAMA if that is true!!!

• Waynie that is good for all parties in my opinion. Pro did his best to lift Fonclaire to top billing band!
    His legacy can never be erased! Now it's up to LFT to take the band to the promise land!
    Nuff respect to my southland peeps and I know Rollo will be beaming with pride for his son!!! -Lala
  • A very good choice.   Trust me on this one.   I am surprised that none of the top bands did not ask him to arrange for them.

This reply was deleted.