Replies

• Claude

Teef

Y'all teef us.

Golden State teef the King... Real Pan Trinbago behavior.

fvwpyjm7um3frnarrd21.jpg

bugs

• bugs and Earl Richards doh have the BASIC COURTESY to even come and offer a LITTLE CONGRATULATIONS on THE VICTORY ... with friends like that NO WONDER is only GANGSTAS running PAN TRINBAGO!!!

• Congratulations on the victory Claude!!! But don't do like the CIP and celebrate too early because CLEVELAND the team that give you your first Concussion is in the way.

• Congratulations Claude

Your boys gave you a little scare in the first half.

bugs

• bugs: AH STOP SUPPOSIN'!!!

• Big up Glennroy. Your college boys played real well. They are going to something in the next few years. 

bugs

• I agree, Bugs . And they gave us a great year , even though this wasn't supposed to be our year , anyway.

Much respect to LeBron , though. He is indeed the King , and has a great argument for consideration of GOAT ( Though I still give Jordan the edge)

• Claude

The King is waiting.

Image result for lebron james

bugs

• Waiting on JAMES HARDEN?

If THE HOUSTON MANAGEMENT could reconstruct the PRE-GAME drama and dripping EMOTIONAL TENSION that they SCRIPTED and DRAMATIZED (at the expense of THE DEAD) in GAME 5 -- HOUSTON WILL WIN!!!

• bugs and Earl Richards: I am sure that you both saw the EXPLOSIVE POWER of the VOLCANO on the BIG ISLAND of HAWAII.

But it CANNOT EXPLODE like THE WARRIORS!!!

Right now MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE wishing that I did JUMP OFF THE BRIDGE because he going and try and MAKE PANORAMA MUSIC TO PLEASE ME ... what they say about the CAMEL and the NEEDLE!!!

That MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE in REAL TROUBLE ... yuh think HOUSTON [we] have a PROBLEM!!!

MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE HAVE A REAL BIG PROBLEM!!!

This reply was deleted.