port of spain, trinidad
february 1975

trinidad carnival

carib tokyo, steel drum orchestra
parade of bands, panorama 1975
queen's park savannah

63-081

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Replies

• A lot of beautiful photos, especially from  Arima, my hometown. LJ Williams Nutones, Colgate Melodians and Nuclear Symphonettes. The Arimians (some I know, some I don't) and the old buildings which I remembered. Thanks for the memories.

• ALLYUH SWEET TOO BAD

• Beautiful collection.

• This is crap where is the panorama champ for 1975 please give me a break.

• Mr. Ochoa there are a few pictures of the 1975 Maritime Life Hatters Panorama champions in this collection. http://ning.it/WzaFj8  It may be indeed time for you to check your glasses or bad attitude at the door.

• I don't have a bad attitude just being real ,why post it after i talk about it anyway doh hot your head

• I don't have a bad attitude just being real ,why post it after i talk about it anyway doh hot your head

"After i talk?"  You and your behaviour belong in the dung heap.  Really.  Why are you here again?

• Mr. Ochoa

The date posted clearly states - October 19, 2012 at 11:50pm.

Just being real.

• very nostalgic...they brought back great memories of the fun times...thanks to photographer Nick DeWolf.

• Great memories. It was my first time back home after being away for  five years. Never thought I'd see pictures from that year again. Love it. Thanks to the photographer for posting them.

This reply was deleted.