trinidad carnival

carib tokyo, steel drum orchestra
parade of bands, panorama 1975
queen's park savannah

63-081

Views: 9150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is crap where is the panorama champ for 1975 please give me a break.

Mr. Ochoa there are a few pictures of the 1975 Maritime Life Hatters Panorama champions in this collection. http://ning.it/WzaFj8  It may be indeed time for you to check your glasses or bad attitude at the door.

I don't have a bad attitude just being real ,why post it after i talk about it anyway doh hot your head

Mr. Ochoa

The date posted clearly states - October 19, 2012 at 11:50pm.

Just being real.

I don't have a bad attitude just being real ,why post it after i talk about it anyway doh hot your head

"After i talk?"  You and your behaviour belong in the dung heap.  Really.  Why are you here again?

Beautiful collection.

You doh bong to look at deszz pics.

Oh Gorm, Brenda, yuh didn hav to put it so - Lawd  (LOL)

pan-time i apologize to you'll because that's not reaiiy me, but miss brenda you need to keep out of things that doesn't concern you thanks !!!!....!!!

vince ochoa you could get a reply from anyone on this site, it doesn't have to concern them, everyone is fair game, that's why we have to watch what we say.

ALLYUH SWEET TOO BAD

A lot of beautiful photos, especially from  Arima, my hometown. LJ Williams Nutones, Colgate Melodians and Nuclear Symphonettes. The Arimians (some I know, some I don't) and the old buildings which I remembered. Thanks for the memories.

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service