... at least when KEITH DIAZ and RICHARD FORTEAU was in office I could stay BUSY counting how much MONEY dey was TIEFING.

Now with BEVERLEY -- ah have to go the AFRICAN AMERICAN GHETTO: Ain't nothing HAPPENING, DUDE!!!

Come on CECIL!!! You were the NUMBER ONE BEVERLEY PROMOTER ON THIS FORUM?

What's going on?

What's the BUZZ? TELL ME WHAT'S THE HAPPENING!!!

High Octave: Ain't nothing happening, BRO!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ingrid, to me it look like they are contented with the way things are in the Mecca.They definitely resent outsiders interfering in their business and don't feel obligated to give a report on anything.  They have black-listed social media....

• Cecil Hinkson: This is not the FIRST TIME that I am telling you this -- but you have a way of summarizing things sometimes that just mesmerizes me.

"THEY HAVE BLACK-LISTED SOCIAL MEDIA!!!"

Nobody could have described BEVERLEY'S EXECUTIVE more succinctly.

However, I told you all that allyuh was making a WRONG CHOICE with BEVERLEY; that woman is about SELF and TOBAGO!!!

Once her egotistical and political needs are met -- she doh care a DAMN about PAN or PAN PROGRESS!!!

• Boi, Beverley has big problems on she hands, yuh see, she NEVER expected all dem Trini members to vote in favor of the medium bands in Tobago ting, now she cyah pull it back, she is going all-in to make it happen. The woman not chuppid, she want to impress Trini by showing them how she could make Tobago business make ah dollar...

• Cecil:  who is she trying to impress?  Remember, Pan Trinbago are supposed to be "The WORLD Governing Body for Steelpan" so this should be emphasized not just in words, but in deeds! 

Even if she made pan in Tobago "bigger than the Jazz Festival", what about the rest of the World? As far as I know, the World does not end in Tobago ....

• Ingrid, the Pres. IS TOBAGO 2 D BONE. she know that pan will prosper Globally without her, so she ain't worried. Lets just hope she finishes her tern strong.

• Cecil:  For me it is very frustrating to see where pan is now.  I think I need a crash course in Trinidad/Tobago politics...

• DEM FELLAHS TIEF SIXTY MILLION FROM PAN MEN ... and BEVERLEY and DOLLY (and ME) see the AUDIT REPORT and NEVER RELEASE IT!!!

So BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE is COMPLICIT in the CORRUPTION!!!

That is the KINDA LEADER ALLYUH WANT?

NOT TO MENTION the STAGNATION that she brought to the PAN MOVEMENT!!!

TRUMP IS A RACIST inciting VIOLENCE!!!

And BEVERLEY is an EXPLOITER -- OPPRESSING PAN MAN and CHEATING THEM on their LABOUR!!!

BOOGSIE is silent now!!!  What a SHAME!!!

• Claude:  I'm surprised that people did not see this coming.  If, after winning, you can brag, boast and gloat that you gave the losing candidates "licks", it shows you are small minded and an extremely immature attitude to success.  

And don't even get me started on Boogsie ..... didn't he say AT PROFESSOR'S FUNERAL that he had a conversation with Professor who said that everyone should vote for Beverley ..... be careful what you wish for!

!!! Leadership You Can't Trust !!!

This reply was deleted.