A man who is a CONSTANT THORN in the side of PAN LOVERS (brainwashed PAN LOVERS) put up a posting challenging THE PANORAMA CELEBRITY SYSTEM.

A MUSIC EXPERT fell in the brew and had some exchanges critiquing one PANORAMA ARRANGEMENT.

A next man who is an AVID OBSERVER of the PAN WORLD collected all the individual responses from the MUSIC EXPERT and compiled it into ONE DOCUMENT and posted it on WHEN STEEL TALKS.

A PAN LOVER read the posting ON WHEN STEEL TALKS and forwarded it to the ARRANGER whose work was being critiqued. The ARRANGER get vex and he gone on the MUSIC EXPERT facebook page and TACKLE SHE HEAD ON.

Well that turn into ah NATIONAL BACCHANAL because the MUSIC EXPERT have ah GANG AH GIRLS under she wings so they all GANG UP on the ARRANGER and just about beat the man ARRANGEMENT to death.

Now, if PAN TRINBAGO had REAL LEADERSHIP they would rightly step in and make some adjustments to the ARRANGEMENT CRITERIA and make the JUDGES conform to stricter rules in terms of representing the ORIGINAL CALYPSO in the ARRANGEMENT. And I will be personally disappointed if PAN TRINBAGO does not RECTIFY THIS SITUATION before PANORAMA 2021.

Cecil Hinkson: You is ah man with a DIRECT LINE to the WOMAN IS BOSS PRESIDENT so I expect you to contact THE EXECUTIVE and tell them that "THE PANORAMA MUSIC HAS BEEN EXPOSED" and they need to step up right away and REMEDY THE SITUATION.

Now you know that I have been screaming for the longest time on THIS FORUM that PAN does NOT need NO VALIDATION AGAIN. PAN has already been VALIDATED GLOBALLY.

So on PANORAMA NIGHT in the MECCA OF CALYPSO, I say: JAM THE CALYPSO!!! PLAY THE CALYPSO IN CALYPSO!!!

What so hard to understand about that, MR PAN LOVING HINKSON?

Ah want to shake PAN CRITIC HAND!!! And ah want to shake the MUSIC EXPERT HAND!!! Ah feel that two of them double-handedly may have STARTED A REVOLUTION IN PANORAMA MUSIC.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We time ain't gone, we have TODAY............... 

• Right again, Cess.

So let us do what we must .......... TODAY!  For we shall not pass this way again.

Our Creator promises forgiveness for our trespasses. He does not promise tomorrow for our procrastination.

• It's the 2 chord soca song at the rote of everything, ah big time arranger told me that "there is no melody" and an arranger can get carried away trying to work it. Based on what I read here something like this could have occur.. It's possible "the Panorama music has been exposed" Last year Exodus change their tune, this year it is said that there were over 200 songs yet bands seem to only like 4, something is not too right here. IT"S ONE BIG SHIT SHOW.... 

• Cecil: Why yuh getting upset? It is WHAT IT IS!!!

Ah LOVE YOU LIKE AH BROTHER!!!

We TIME GONE -- just ENJOY TODAY and TOMORROW!!!

• You Will Wish You Watched This Before You Started Using Social Media | The Twisted Truth

• Former Facebook Exec Chamath Palihapitiya On Social Media, Bitcoin, And Elon Musk (Full) | CNBC

• What MUSIC EXPERT would state a position and not DEFEND it???

This page isn't available
    The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed

How's that fuh bringing a knife to a gunfight?

James Brown - Talking Loud and Saying Nothing

• odw: When I click on YOUR LINK -- I am being transferred to the page.

I have accessed the page many times without a problem!!!

• Claude: That's the link I received in WST email from YOUR post. I've always been able to access FB thru the links provided. Don't use FB nor do I have an account. I have an iMac and Win10 Desktop, both gave the same error...from a default login, as I said, I was able to access FB links before.

For those who don't have access to her responses, can you post it in its entirety. I may be Wrong Again.

Thanks in advance.

ODW

3977745594?profile=RESIZE_710x

• odw: For all that you have done for PAN and CALYPSO you deserve to BE AWARE of THIS EXCHANGE. But I really don't want to BREAK ANY RULES by copying the WHOLE EXCHANGE and putting it on WHEN STEEL TALKS.

I will think about it HARD!!!

What I see is the CRITIQUE that ALEXICA did on THIS ARRANGEMENT -- has to FORCE DUVONE STEWART to change his ARRANGEMENT STYLE. Which, when you think about it, that ONE INDIVIDUAL is SO POWERFUL that she could change the COURSE OF PANORAMA MUSIC with ONE DISCUSSION ... is MOMENTOUS!!! It could even force PAN TRINBAGO to REDEFINE the PANORAMA ARRANGEMENT CRITERIA.

It is scary to me -- but it is real. And I feel certain that DUVONE STEWART is going to be forced to change his WHOLE ARRANGEMENT STYLE because of ONE CRITIQUE!!! She got into HIS HEAD -- of that I have ZERO DOUBT!!!

People could DENY that -- but that is how I SEE IT!!!

This reply was deleted.