If the CHAMBER OF COMMERCE could finally admit to the CRIME SCOURGE in TRINIDAD -- allyuh owe it to the STEELBAND COMMUNITY to show some INTEGRITY after ALL THE DIAZ CORRUPTION ... and keep a CLEAN SLATE!!!

What a coincidence today: TRUMP IMPEACHMENT in AMERICA and VEE PEE IMPEACHMENT in TRINIDAD & TOBAGO!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The talk circulating is they made Keith Simpson VEE PEE, and the old VP was made Ass. Secretary, plus the move around a trustee.

• That is what I was told was going to happen (two days ago) before the meeting. But I have not seen an OFFICIAL WORD as yet. And if it so -- why the failure to make a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT?

• Well...by now I would have imagined that all the crackshots, and their supporters, especially, would have come out and raised their voices in supports of the recently deposed former VEE PEE....But man...the silence is deafening...The same VEE PEE who made is possible for so many crackshots to shine for a few minutes...over and over and over again...Yuh want to tell me that NOBODY?...Not even on Facebook...Will volunteer a defence of the VEE PEE?....Nah man!!...

• Merrytones

It is silence on all fronts. Not even the Pan Trinbago facebook channel known as Pan Trivia is talking this morning. Dey in a state of shock. 

bugs

• Yes Bugs...I asked my first question there as well...Can't get a reply as yet...But when a few days ago I labelled the crackshots as prostitutes a man replied that I am a criminal because I "doh want panmen to make money"... A wonder who is the real criminal now?...

• merrytonestothebone: Yuh real confusing me!!!

One time yuh saying CRACKSHOTS!!!

Ah next time yuh saying HITTERS!!!

And now yuh saying PROSTITUTES!!!

Ah never take ah ETYMOLOGY CLASS in meh life -- so yuh confusing me!!!

• HITTERS is a new term I learnt last week from Cecil and another Prime crackshot...My apologies...

• The silence is deafening but VERY PREDICTABLE. And it exposes the WEAKNESS in the STEELBAND COMMUNITY that shackles the movement from entering the KINGDOM OF PAN PROGRESS.

The GREATER PART of the STEELBAND COMMUNITY only wants GOOD NEWS and they close their eyes and ears to any news that may put a stain on their rose-coloured glasses. It is really combined elements of immaturity -- but they don't know it.

As I said many times before: Every society evolves at its own pace ... and this PAN SOCIETY is about 50 years behind the pace that a HANDFUL of supporters expect and would like to see.

So BRING THE RUM (and the LEGAL GANJA) and BEAT THE DRUM -- because is PANORAMA TIME AGAIN and allyuh trying to distract man concentration and chain up man head with some kind ah FAKE NEWS about THE VEE PEE and CORRUPTION and CRACKSHOTS -- we eh have no time for NO TALK LIKE THAT!!!

SO WE SILENT!!!

• But Madame President's nephew could paint such a lovely picture of bliss on top of the shame...about "Tobago bands make a Panorama statement"...When Tobago bands were supported many Trini "HITTERS" who obviously would have performed with multiple bands...Madame President was very correct in her boast that Panorama 2020 would be "AN EXPERIENCE"...Ah hope she enjoys ALL of THE EXPERIENCE!!...

• Where are all the "HITTERS" this morning...Why are they so silent on this dread morning?...The hitters that the same VEE PEE provided with an opportunity to "make money" by even playing in some of the "BANDS" he arranged for in the Single Pan Category...Yes "BANDS"....Of course as we know an arranger could only arrange for one band...But then again, he was the VEE PEE...

This reply was deleted.