Cecil Hinkson: How are you PLANNING to finance THIS TOBAGO PANORAMA when DOCTOR DOLLY controlling the NCC purse strings and you send BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE to start some malicious gossip saying that DOCTOR DOLLY DOH CARE ABOUT PAN.

Yuh think THE THA could FINANCE that whole PANORAMA IN TOBAGO? And don't forget that PANORAMA 2020 is just a couple months away -- how yuh planning to FINANCE THAT?

Ah hear yuh send BEVERLEY to END-AROUND DOLLY and deal DIRECTLY with ROWLEY (TOBAGO TO TOBAGO) -- but that PLAN sure to backfire on you. Because COLIN LUCAS and GYPSY like two little PUPPIES and DOCTOR DOLLY could get them do her bidding and REAL put PRESSURE on BEVERLEY and PAN TRINBAGO. Yuh know that PAN TRINBAGO eh even get their GATE RECEIPTS as yet for 2019 (six months now). But BEVERLEY still playing JEFA thinking that SHE CONTROLLING THINGS.

Boy, allyuh make the BIGGEST MISTAKE in allyuh PAN LIFE putting BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE to RUIN (sorry: Ah meant to say RUN) PAN TRINBAGO. And she feel that she making the world spin right now because that little bit ah power she have in that job REAL GONE TO SHE HEAD.

But she BACKWARD and BEHIND THE TIMES because I just see she give ah big speech saying that SHE will be sending PAN BUILDERS and PAN TUNERS and PAN TEACHERS and PAN PLAYERS all over the world to GLOBALIZE PAN. Like she doh know that movement started way back in the FIFTIES and done bear so much FRUIT on the OUTSIDE that NOBODY doh have to BRING PAN to the WORLD from TRINIDAD no MORE. 

Somebody tell me that she TAKING CREDIT for SALMON CUPID SUCCESS in the TORONTO PARADE.

Ah tell yuh, CECIL: The POWER really gone to that woman head and she MUCH TOO DIZZY to be FUNCTIONAL. But ah BLAMING you, CECIL. Because you had years to assess that woman before you let the WOMAN IS BOSS MANIA cloud your judgement.

But Cecil, I like that  WORLD STEELPAN DAY idea too bad and I was HOPING to work with BERTEL GITTENS on the PROJECT -- because I well understand that project. But he went and hand it over to BEVERLEY and that is the END OF MY DREAM with that PROJECT. It is just going to devolve into TOBAGO SECRECY and PAROCHIAL THINKING from this point ONWARD. They are not going to be able to differentiate LOCAL from GLOBAL ... in the end ah have to blame YOU and BOOGSIE for this FAILED ADMINISTRATION.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What can I say Bro. ah done put meh money on that horse, ah just hatta wait and see how the race end up....

• But BRO: Let me give an EXAMPLE of how BACKWARD THESE PEOPLE ARE.

They launch a WORLD STEELPAN DAY and then a few days later you have TWO STEELBANDS coming from ANTIGUA and GUYANA (both countries that LOVE THE PAN and both countries that I have LIVED in in my TEENAGE YEARS). So, if I were an EXECUTIVE in the WORLD STEEPAN DAY TING -- I would go the CARIFESTA PERFORMING ARENA and seek out the CAPTAINS of these two BANDS. Well, to be honest, I would stand back and SCOUT THE BAND and pick TWO FELLAHS from each band who I think had some DYNAMISM and i would take them out to lunch for some TRINIDAD FOOD and show them a little bit of the island and ting like that (ah leave out the LOCAL GIRLS). And then i would tell them that when they went back home I want them to approach their GOVERNMENTS about participating in the WORLD STEELPAN DAY -- ah smart fellah like you CECIL could extrapolate from there. Ah doh have to EXPLAIN.

So ah pitch the idea to BERTEL GITTENS -- but he will be OUT OF TRINIDAD during the CARIFESTA.

Now, do you think ANYBODY in PAN TRINBAGO or the ENTIRE WORLD STEELPAN DAY FOUNDATION have the ability to THINK LIKE THAT?

They say CHARITY begins at HOME, CECIL. And in this PROJECT: BARBADOS, ANTIGUA, GUYANA, TOBAGO,  SURINAME and CURACAO -- IS HOME. So that is where I would put my EMPHASIS for 2020  .. for starters.

Cecil, a MAN LIKE YOU (AND SALAH WILSON) who CONTROL MONTREAL. You don't think that they should CONTACT you (AND SALAH) and say: CECIL HINKSON, we want you to INITIATE and CONTROL THE MONTREAL CELEBRATION of WORLD STEELPAN DAY!!! Again you could EXTRAPOLATE to other CITIES from THERE.

MICHAEL SMITH in BOSTON; WHEN STEEL TALKS IN NEW YORK; INGRID IN ENGLAND -- and another 20 at least connections that we already have worldwide established and CONNECTED through THIS FORUM and WHEN STEEL TALKS.

Come on, CECIL -- ah BLAMING YOU for BEVERLEY'S BACKWARDNESS!!!

And don't forget that it is MY IDEA that they STOLE and MODIFIED and I am sure that they CANNOT EVEN GET IT RIGHT IN TRINIDAD after I fully described it YEARS AGO on THIS FORUM!!!

IF THE DOLLY COULD TALK BLUNT about PAN -- WHO IS LITTLE OLE ME, CECIL!!!

PAN???????????

ON STAGE WITH SHAGGY AND MACHEL???

DOH  MAKE ME BAWL!!!

This reply was deleted.