Cecil: I have to tip my hat to you, boy. This morning ah see yuh complaining about the HOT SUN in the savannah and you was quite in MONTREAL.

Next thing yuh know ah reading ah article about how much BLUE WATER sell yesterday because the SUN WAS SCORCHING HOT.

Ah want to come MONTREAL and let yuh read my palm and tell me how much more years I have to live because it look as if you have GLOBAL/COSMIC VISION.

But ah want to know how GYPSY and DOLLY and BEVERLEY did not know that -- and dey living dey -- they was going to leave all dem people to BURN in the HOT SUN -- for A FEW DOLLARS MORE!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Win­ston “Gyp­sy” Pe­ters is such an A-Hole instead of saying to the media holding his hands up and saying sorry I f**K-up, we tried something and it didn't work. he is now trying to say he had more good reviews than bad on the North Park. Face facts Gypsy...You lost more money then you saved and you know it for a fact. Trying to justify your failure saying

“I heard a whole lot of com­pli­ments. I heard a whole lot of per­sons com­pli­ment­ing the North Park. They liked what they see, they en­joyed it, they had a good time. And then there were peo­ple who did not like it - as ex­pect­ed in life. It mat­ters not what you do in life, you're nev­er go­ing to please every­body,” Gypsy said.

"Any­thing that you do, peo­ple would find some­thing about it be­cause peo­ple don't like to move away from their com­fort zone. Peo­ple are afraid of the un­known you know?”

You are a grown man sounding like a 10-year-old who lost his toy and was afraid to tell his parents.
    The north stand had a purpose and we will soon find out how furious the wind could be when the kings and queens try to cross the stage... Maybe that million dollars he said he saved he is going to pocket. Beverly, however, is deeper in the hole to find money lost on the semifinals and what will be lost on the finals.

• I said it before, the master planner Gypse is in full control. The thing now start.

• The North Park saga. More to come at the end of the party. 

Mr Claude leave meh pardner alone.

• Yes Cecil it is the best place, but we have been there and done that......do you remember? The organization (NCC) will need to shell out another 20 million to make that possible.

Let the people do their excursions and learn the country by visiting other places than the Savannah nah....they like to feel the breeze in they face and see how the bands live at their location.. its a great learning experience. Plus, they don't have to worry about a lot of things, like their cars and food and so much more.

• Aye, Bertel if no snow Army fete in the North Park should be nice, just walk wid ah light jacket for if it gets nippy.

• Cecil: Nobody doh know that BERTEL is the TWO AH WE BEST PARDNER!!! But now that BEVERLEY BRAINWASH THE MAN -- like he doh like we NO MORE.

But ah LOVE BERTEL GITTENS -- that is meh lifelong PARDNAH!!!

• I said it from the start and I knew it was going to happen. I remember the days of bleachers in the savannah and how people will rush to sit on one side because of the shade from the sun and that was in the '70s. Fast forward to 2019 and no one wants to stand for hours especially the ones who want to blog on their phones with a screen they cannot see in the sun. One hour is far too much for a sun-drenched people. Blame it squarely on Gipsey and for Beverly not insisting it was her biggest payday for the pan. They lost at least two million for stupidity.   

• Martin: You have a REALLY GOOD understanding of the PAN CRISIS -- so I could just IMAGINE your FRUSTRATION right now with THIS WOMAN .

Ah just pick up a term from ANDREW McCABE: HEALTHY SKEPTICISM!!!

• If it ain't HOTTE SUN, is BREEZE, or d PLACE TOO SMALL, or is RAIN, or SNOW!! Boi yuh khar please we black people nah!

• D NORTH PARK NOT PEOPLE FRIENDLY....

This reply was deleted.