Celebrating a 99th birthday

Today Dec 1st 2017, my dear Mom is celebrating her 99th birthday. I got up this morning after giving thanks and praises called my mother to wish her a happy birthday. She is doing well, all of my family wishes her the very best. We thank the Almighty for giving her this day and still in good health.Which one of the favors of our Lord can we deny? ... I consider my Mom (Iris "Miss Toye" Wilson and Grand Mother "Ma Mena") as Steelpan activists for allowing steelpan activities in their backyard.. My Grand mother in 1957 for allowing the first Flamingoes steelband to operate and my Mom in the 1960's for allowing "Harmonettes" ( not Harmonites solo) and also "Gay Flamingoes" ..Happy Birthday Mom.

20170905_164824.jpg

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nice photo Salah and Mom, and happy 99th birthday to her. 

• Thanks Mike

• Happy Earthstrong Mom on this the 99th day of Our Lord.

The pan fraternity just cant wait for you to hit the Centure ( sweet 100 ) Champion, champion.  

• Thanks Hollis

• Congratulations.... give her a big hug from us and wish her all the best. Love to all

• Will do Jerry ..Thanks

• masha Allah... May good health and happiness prevail...in sha Allah....certainly a favor we can't deny

• I hear you bro ...Shukran

• Beautiful Queen Mother - Happy Birthday Iris "Miss Toye" Wilson. Blessings...

Salah, you and your Mom look like two peas in a pod! Treasured pic.

• Thank you

This reply was deleted.