Replies

• Having to sit and judge 24 bands perform is "unkind" this is the only way I can describe their duty on Sunday. Could this be the reason the why the more popular bands are the early ones?

• I am switching my pick to EBONY!!! I just saw JUSTIN THOMAS give a presentation at the ICP and I want to join a STEELBAND in Trinidad and become a delegate and vote for JUSTIN THOMAS to become PRESIDENT OF PAN  TRINBAGO -- YOUNG BLOOD with innovative ideas.

• This is the biggest problem the Steelband Movement faces today, exclusion of youth deprives you  the ability to be currant.

• This was the title of the speech: Notes, Rhythm and Dollars: A Look Beyond the Tenor Rack

I like the "LOOK BEYOND THE TENOR RACK" vision!!!

• Even without Andy arranging I think Calypsociation will show strong amongst the foreign bands.

• I cannot recall see Despers mentioned. That is my favourite bank. Then I am going for Phase !!. Sorry a band from Grenada cannot be there because it is the weekend of our Panorama, PANTASTIC SATURDAY. Hope I get to hear some of the bands

• 1.Exodus. 2 All Stars. 3.Renegades  Foreign. 1 Mosaic. 2.Brooklyn.Steel. 3.Panorama Steel

• (1)Pan Fantasy, (2)Brooklyn Steel Orch.

• Patrick: Yuh living in FOREIGN much too long, boy. Ah have a KNOW YOUR UNIVERSE test for you: What country in the world is known as the land of CALYPSO, STEELBAND, AND LIMBO? Like yuh think is ah FAST FOOD slogan?

• Ahm! Ahm! Trinidad?? Well I googled calypso and got Jamaica, so I hope I am correct.

This reply was deleted.