Replies

• My father spoke highly of Mr. Hugh Borde over the years. Thank you for your contributions: for sharing your talent and promoting Trinidad and Tobago culture all over the world.  Our heartfelt prayers and sincerest condolences to Mr. Borde's loved ones: family and friends. May God bless his soul and may he rest in heavenly peace. 

• Hugh Bobboy Borde and Neville Jules Pioneers & Stalwarts may you both Rest in Peace

• ****So sad to hear. Condolences to the entire Borde Family. Worked with "Bobboy" in the 60's at the Ministry of Works and looked forward to seeing him every year for Carnival.  Always the gentleman and never had a negative comment about anyone. Also a very good opening batsman. Rest in Peace "Bobboy", you gave it your all.

• album-cover-1971.jpg?width=400&profile=RESIZE_710x

Take a trip back in time with one of the most successful steel bands the history of Trinidad and Tobago.

“The greatest group I’ve ever had the privilege to produce.”
    Van Dyke Parks 

The film by the world renown director, producer and musician, Van Dyke Parks,  follows the Grammy Award-nominated Esso Trinidad Steel Drum Band from Carnival Trinidad through their historic 1971 American tour.

Watch film

• Deepest condolences and sincerest sympathies to his family, friends, and fans, may his departed soul R.I.P.

• Condolences to the family of Hugh ‘Bobboy’ Borde.

• ....My heartfelt condolences to his family and the Pan Fraternity....he represented us well n will be sorely missed...

• condolences to the family

a true  statesman for  tnt and  ambassador for pan

• Condolences to the family may he RIP.

• A true talent and a true gentleman. May he rest in peace.

This reply was deleted.