CONDOLENCES to MASSY TRINIDAD ALL STARS

Ulric James aka "Bigs," a long standing member of Massy Trinidad All Stars and worker at the Port Authority Trinidad, died this morning unexpectedly. The New Visionaries Pan Foundation send our condolences not only to his family, but also his Steelband family - Trinidad All Stars.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mr. Ulric "Biggs" was buried in Trinidad on January 6th 2015. As expected, he had great turn out

• Condolences to the family . Keep strong for each other love you all. It is a road we all have to travel yet it is very hard to accept. I have lost my son to heart failure on August 29th this year at the age of 33.He left a son 14 yrs old and they were very close.I visited his grave to day and cried live it was his funeral it hurts. God will heal our wounds.

• I am sending my condolences to the Family of Ulric "Bigs" James.--- Bigs,  a long standing member of Trinidad All Stars was surly one of the members who kept the FLAG OF ALL STARS flying High.I know that he will be missed.

REST IN PEACE MY BROTHER.

Hamilton WEB Alexander.                    

• Condolences from Pepe Francis and all of the members of the Ebony Steel Band.

• On behalf of my family, long standing supporters of Trinidad All Stars, I express my heartfelt condolences to the family of Ulric "Biggs" James, the All Stars Family and the Port Family on the passing of Biggs.  It was sad and shocking when I heard of his passing this morning, while in work on the Port.  He touched most of us at the Port Authority as well as supporters of All Stars.  I remembered when my son started playing with the band, he will come and tell me of his improvement and how good he is.  Biggs may God guide you safely as you move on to your new journey.... rest in eternal peace!!! Play One for Ulric James....

• The Executive and Members of the British Association of Steelbands send their condolences to the family and friends of Ulric 'Bigs' James and to the members of the Neil and Massy Trinidad All Stars. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.

• On behalf of Desperadoes Steel Orchestra, Condolences to the family and friends of the late Alrick "Biggs" James.

Alrick was born in Desperelie Creasant off Laventille Road, but moved away at a young age. He was one of All Stars' top tenor panist, but moved into the percussionist section many years ago.   

• Was he the flgman for the band
  • Condolences to the  James family and to Trinidad All Stars . This is untimely and shocking news , it saddens me very much . Rest in Peace my brother . 

• I live in the States, but i love Trinidad All Stars! I believe they took up the banner that Pan Am North stars passed to them. I remember a big fellow playing in the All Stars rhythm section, was that him who passed, or was it the big brother who waved the flag? In any event i, too, offer my humble condolences to his family...The role he played contributed greatly to the Greatness of All Stars!

This reply was deleted.