When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

When Steel Talks extends our sincere condolence to  Earl LaPierre-Sr. and family on the passing of his mother.

Views: 273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

CONDOLENCES TO YOU ,NOEL AND FAMILY . SHE IS RESTING IN PEACE.
  Earl, Noel and the La Pierre clan, our condolence and deepest sympathy to you at this time of bereavement from the Albino Family. May her soul rest in peace, 

My sincere condolenses to you Earl and the family. Try and be strong. I know that it is easier said than done, but Mom will want you to be.

From my entire family.

Love 

Deepest condolences and sympathies to the entire La Pierre family.  May her eternal soul R.I.P.

My condolence to the La Pierre family on their lost....

to my friend for years  Noel La Pierre..   .the extended family is with you today and forever

peace be with you guys.

Stay strong.she is now in the truth, free of all illusion and confusion. may she R I P.

My condolences to Earl and family in this time of lost may god stand with you and keep you strong

From all of us at the National Alliance of Steelbands And NY Invaders

Your Buddy Ike.

May our lord Jesus continue to bless you and your entire family. Our sincere condolences to you, Earl and your family. Love from St. El and the Bobb family. We will continue to enjoy her bakes
My condolences to the La Pierre family and friends for their sad loss.
De Farmers extend sincere condolence on the loss of your beloved mother/grandmother.  Our thoughts and prayers are with the La Pierre family, be strong.

BENTLEY STUART  

My condolence to you and your family my she R.I.P.

Hello Earl our sincere condolence to you and Family from Carl Smith, Winston Evelyn(Shoes) and Courteney Da Costa ( Bounce)

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service