My sincerest condolences to Alvin Daniell, and the rest of the Daniell/Cudjoe family in this time of our loss. Dianne Daniell nee Cudjoe, was one of a kind, and I will always remember her hospitality whenever I used to visit their home, which at one time in my younger life, was quite often. Anyone who knows Alvin and Dianne, could testify that their's was the closest we ever got to a fairy-tale marriage. Dianne had an infectious smile, that exposed her warm heart, however, at the same time, she was a very strong, and independent person. My brothers and I have been close with the Cudjoe's for a long, long, time, and, the first time I met Alvin, while visiting their home one day, he was as warm and welcoming, as he is today. These are really, really GREAT people, and I just wanted to share with you all how down-to-earth they really are. Dianne, my friend, Rise. Rise. Rise. In Peace. David, on behalf of The Goddard Family.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• For and on behalf of the Renegades Steel Orchestra, sincerest condolences are extended. May the sweet invigorating music of pan soothe you and the extended families. Love and Cheers!

• Well, the funeral was as GREAT as the deceased and her husband. Dianne, I hope you meet with my mom and dad up there as great spirits connect in high places. Alvin, hang strong...for out of strength cometh healing and out of healing cometh ease. For she will look down upon us and guide us with her new eternal wisdom and protect us with her light fury wings.

Love 

• Sincerest condolences Alvin one the passing of your wife Dianne.  May she rest in peace.

Management & Players Starlift Steel Orchestra.

• Alvin

Deepest sympathy to you and the family. On behalf of the Woodbrook Residents Committee, and on my own behalf , God's Blessings be with you and the children. Our prayers are with you.  Dianne grew up here in Woodbrook and we know of her strong faith, and her love of the culture.  God Bless.

Lynette

• Of ALL the so-called "celebs" and "entertainers" I know, including some related to me, Alvin Daniell is THE MOST HUMBLE. This man is not only gifted with music, but is a brilliant engineer (as I recall Mechanical Engineering), and equally brilliant mind, period. Yet, he is so humble and approachable, and, again, ANYONE who ever visited his home, can verify his sincere hospitality. I am calling on the entire pan fraternity in Trinidad & Tobago, to come to Alvin's side in this (his greatest) time of need. We honor ALL spouses, on behalf of Dianne Daniell, for their sacrifice, in keeping the love and security in the family, while supporting their husbands (and wives) in the pursuit of their dreams, and in their dedication to the arts and culture of our twin-island nation.

GHOST. 

• Heart felt condolenses to Mr. Alvin Daniel in his time of grief. Alvin try and remember the pleasant memories that you both once shared, and this would ease your pain. Thank Almighty God for giving you such a wonderful soul to be your Spouse. The Lord giveth and The Lord taketh.   ''''Blessed Be the Name of yhe Lord.''''

• Deepest sympathy to you and family on the passing of your dear wife. Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her . MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE AMEN

Owen and Jacqui Serrette and and family and all the members of Solo Harmonites

• Deepest condolences to ypu and family, Alvin. Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her . May she rest in peace AMEN

Owen Serrette and family, and all the members of Solo Harmonites

• Sincere condolences to Alvin on the loss of his dear wife Dianne.  Knew Dianne from Centrai School days with Ingrid Rawlins, Jacqueline Johnson, Maudline Yorke, Shirley Carpette and my sister Pamela et al. Had an infectious smile.  Great Loss!

• MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY TO ALVIN DANIEL ON THE PASSING OF HIS BEAUTIFUL WIFE DIANNE. MICO SKAIR

This reply was deleted.