When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Condolences to tuner Roland Harrigin on the passing of his wife

When Steel Talks extends condolences to ace tuner Roland Harrigin and family on the passing of his wife Jan.

Views: 1131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sincere Condolences to you Roland, sorry to hear of your wife passing,I just saw you and her and we had a good chat in the museum in N Y for panorama , oh well bless her soul and you stay strong my friend.

robert greenidge

On behalf of the Mangrove steel band, our sincerest condolences to Roland and the Harringan family. We will remember

your loving wife, the party she put on for the band,and made us all wecome as visitors to T&T. May God bless her soul and

Rest in Peace!

mashup.

Roland, I must extend my condolences to you on the passing of your wife. May God give you the strength and courage to go on during this difficult period. God's richest Blessings.

My sincerest condolences to you Roland and your family on the passing of  your lovely wife may God bless her soul,

there are no words anybody can say to ease your grief and pain only time can take care of that.

God bless

Condolences to you Roland for the passing of your wife on behalf of Desperadoes Steel Orchestra

Bro. Roland, My condolences to you and the rest of your family.

Please accept my condolences, so sad to hear of your loss. My prayers goes out to you and yours in your time of grief.

I wish to express my Condolences to the Harrigan family on their lost, may God bless and keep you

Roland, please accept our condolences on behalf of the Jackman family.

Condolences to the Harrigan family may she rest in peace.

Sincere condolences to you and your  family.on the passing of your wife, may she rest in peace.

WEB.

Roland, we are all so saddened to hear about your wife's sudden and unexpected death.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  May you be buoyed by the love of your family and many friends at this most difficult time.  I lost my Mom in March of this year.  Allow yourself time to grieve, and be comforted by all of the happy memories you got to make together.  We'll be thinking of you.  Kerry, Winnipeg Steel Orchestra

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service