Congrats to Katzenjammers & Valley Harps - 2011 Medium Band Joint Panorama Champions

click for Panorama 2011Results: Medium Category - http://www.panonthenet.com/tnt/2011/results/2011summaryresults.htm#medium

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good Job by Valley Harps and Katzenjammers, Meadium Band Joint Panorama Champions Congrats to you all and God Bless
  • Awesome!!!!!!.....I was thrilled to see a band move out of the box....your performance put me on the floor.....Fantastic......
    •  

Valley Harps was WIKKID BAD ....  all the bands came GREAT, but Valley Harps was truly the HIGHLIGHT of the whole night .....!

• Fantastic Job Tobago!!!
  • Congratulations to Ms Michelle Huggins Watts& Valley Harps, also to Katzenjammers for your joint win.Great!

Aubrey Hoyte..

• Valley Harps was just incredible- five stars
  • Congrats to Valley Harps and Katzenjammers - you were both EXCELLENT!!!  Michelle you did a fantastic job on "Do something for Pan"  all kudos to you and Tobago yuh come good.
  • MMMIIICCCHHHEEELLLEEE!!!!!!! JJJEEERROOOO! Long overdue!!!!! WE DID IT!!!!!
  • Oh Gawd! Valley Harps was good, and so was the Katzs. Totally well presented by both.

Mucho apprecioso to Ms Huggins-Watts.

• congrats all around - did not hear Katz - but Valley Harps were incredible - way to go - Woman is Boss!!! - lol! - although my Phase 2 did not make it - sigh!
This reply was deleted.