When Steel Talks extends congratulations to Odie Franklin on being named the 2020 Panorama arranger for Steel Xplosion Steel Orchestra - medium band category.

In addition, Odie is one of the three arranger-team known as the Three Amigos, again arranging for Skiffle Steel Orchestra - large band category.

More on Odie Franklin

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Claude,you must understand my comment about Andy was mainly about the tempo of his music. Odie and Kendall won't have that problem.

• Congratulations Odie

Do your thing.

bugs

• DEM YANKEE TRINIS well wasting their time!!!

DEM TRINIS will never give them a PANORAMA WIN.

Cecil Hinkson once said on THIS FORUM: Why would PAN PLAYERS go play WITH ANDY when they that they CANNOT WIN.

Well that is the SAME STORY for the DOS AMIGOS (KENDALL WILLIAMS and ODIE FRANKLIN).

Dem fellahs should STAY IN NEW YORK and focus on RECORDING SOME GLOBAL PAN MUSIC and forget that PANORAMA STUPIDNESS!!!

• So you think if the Japanese held a Panorama, Andy could win there. The Japanese know and play Panorama music.

Hell no, and in my Claude Gonzales voice "YOU MADD"... You think Andy is Kawhi Leonard? Ask Cecil.

Andy Music is not Panorama music just because you play it at a Panorama.  Even dem drunk bad behavior iron men can't take Andy music.

Andy can never be Kendall or Odie.  You MADD.

Leave Andy alone and just enjoy his music. You like seeing ANDY take licks. You is ah wicked man.

bugs

This reply was deleted.