When Steel Talks extends congratulations to all members of Team Re-Build, whose slate of candidates was 100% successful, along with Ms. Sandra Awai of Team New Times who tied with Ms. James as PRO.

Much success in the future...

Pan Trinbago #steelband #2018 #elections #results #TrinidadTobago

PRESIDENT - Beverley Ramsey-Moore
VICE PRESIDENT - Carlon Harewood
SECRETARY - Denise L. J. Hernandez
ASSISTANT SECRETARY - Lauren Pierre 
EDUCATION OFFICER - Marcus Ash

EXTERNAL RELATIONS OFFICER - Dane Gulston
PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICERS (a tie) - Salisha James and Sandra Awai
TREASURER - Gerard Mendez
TRUSTEE #1 - Keith Simpson
TRUSTEE #2 - Darwren Greenidge

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Congratulations on a well-rewarded victory. The change that was needed for years has finally come

• You got to be a crazy man. Why don't you target the uneducated for erected the NAPA building in the area. That was open green area for the people of Belmont, Newtown etc. to enjoy. And you want to charge for the people in North stands and Grand stand too. Are you related to Venezuela President Maduro?
  • Keith i know you will do a good job in that position,also congrats to Denise, Salisha Dane Gerrard Sandra who i know very well over the years and the names i have not mentioned do have strong Role Models to learn from. Well Beverly you have a good strong Team and i know that you will show your qualities of good leadership. It is important that everyone understands the commitment which they have undertaken for the benefit of PAN. Ask for GOD's intervention and Blessings in all your deliberations.
    • I certainly hope that the people you know, oh so well, will live up to your expectations. I also hope that the chosen know what TRUST, HONESTY and INTEGRITY really is. I hope that they do better than they do in their "own" organizations. The whole is better than the individual, so we HOPE.

• Keith i know you will do a good job in that position,also congrats to Denise, Salisha Dane Gerrard Sandra who i know very well over the years and the names i have not mentioned do have strong Role Models to learn from. Well Beverly you have a good strong Team and i know that you will show your qualities of good leadership. It is important that everyone understands the commitment which they have undertaken for the benefit of PAN. Ask for GOD's intervention and Blessings in all your deliberations.
  • Congratulations Beverly, i have always spoken highly about your leadership qualities, I also wish to congratulate the other members who now form the Management committee of Pan Trinbago , This committee has a lot of "Damage Control" to put into effect' there are many hard workers in this committee. Let TRUST, HONESTY and INTEGRITY be your password, and fly the flag of T&T proudly in representing this musical gift from GOD named the STEEL PAN.
  • Congratulations to the new executive of Pan Trinbago. We now wait to see if all that has been promised during the campaign would be realised. History has shown that being on the outside is quite a different reality to being on the inside. As an avid pan supporter I know that we could not continue in the same manner, but I also know that if that is what the membership accepts then who should be blamed. When we are at the helm of any organisation it is to represent the interest of the membership and not our personal interest.
    I offer two suggestion that could serve the organisation well:
    1. Find a way to collect an entrance fee from the extremely huge crowd that has been occupying the space starting opposite the Memorial Park and ending at the Holding Bay.
    I am part of that crowd and stand ready to make a contribution if and when that decision is taken.
    2. Expedite the show at a faster pace especially as it relates to the lengthy gaps between bands.
  • Congrats to all!!!  Now we get down to the important task at hand with the effort this election was all about.  Time To Re-build.  Forward Ever, Backward Never.  We all have a role to move pan to higher heights.  Let's ALL Do Something Good For Pan!!!

• Congratulations. I wish you success in your efforts to contribute to creating an an organization which is truly democratic,transparent and accountable. The task you have chosen and elected to do is not easy. Remember to conduct yourselves in such a way that when your time comes to relinquish office ( and that time will surely come) your successors will have room to continue building and not have to focus on re-building. You can then leave with your heads held high and, assured that by the way in which you have discharged your responsibilities, that the pan community has made another contribution to the nation ,this time,in the area of political culture.

• To whomever posted this:
    PanTrinbago has 2 Trusties; the new 2018 incumbants are:
    Trusties: Keith Simpson (Tripolians) & Darwren Greenidge (T&T Prison Service Steel Orchestra).
    Congratulations

This reply was deleted.