Death of another West Side Symphony Pan Man

Only last week we buried a former West Side Symphony member, three days ago we lost another Michael Reese aka Savage.Like deceased Michael (Birde) King he too was one of our good and talented  Panorama, Music Festival and Stage Side players. My sympathy and prayers goes out to his family. Rest in Peace my Brother.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My condolences to the family.

WEB.

• Condolence to his family, friends and one of bands I also worked off in the early 60s BWIA Sun Jets "West Side Symphony" From my family and me may his soul R.i.P.

• My condolence to the family, close relatives and members of West Side Symphony Steel Orchestra. May his soul rest in peace.

• Condolences to the family of Savage. We were in class together at Mucurapo Boys, played football in the "Poor House" and enjoyed great times in our younger days. He remained a class act and was a wonderful individual. RIP my brother; Gone too soon!

• Peter if you went "Boy School"and you played foot ball in the "Poor House" I too played in the Poor House but went

to Akal, maybe I know you boi.

• Condolences to the families and to the extended family of West Side Symphony. 

• Condolences to the family of the deceased.

• My prayers goes out to his family, may he rest in peace

• RIP

• They say Death comes in three's, lets hope it does not happen, (cause I might be on the list)

This reply was deleted.