Despers USA panist Latavia Deane has passed

It is with great sadness that When Steel Talks has to report that Despers USA tenor bass panist Latavia Deane lost her battle cancer.  Our condolences go out to her family, friends and the Despers USA community. 

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• May she rest in peace.
    • From the members of N.A.S our condolences goes out to the family of Latavia for the lord said I am the light of the world, he who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.

Jonn 8:12

May she rest in peace.

•  On behalf of the Board Of Directors and members of USSA.I will like to entend my condolences to the two familes  of Ms. Deane,  her relatives and Despers USA. She is with God where there is no more pain only glory.

• Give Almighty God Thanks for the times she spent on earth with us. Condolenses to all her family and friends and to Despers USA. ' May she rest in Peace'.
  • My condolences to her family and the steel band world. May she rest in peace.
  • From the J'Ouvert City Board, our deep and heartfelt condolences to the family, relatives and close friends.  We know she will be sorely missed.  She is an ANGEL now watching over DESPERS USA.

Hazel John, Secretary & Co.Founder

J'Ouvert City International, Inc.

email: jouvertcityintl@yahoo.com

• R.I.P

• My condolences to the family.

• My condolences to her family may she R.I.P
  • RIP SHE IS IN A BETTER PLACE WITH NO MORE PAIN CONDOLENCES GO OUT TO HER FAMILY
This reply was deleted.