DID BERTIE FRAZIER PAST?

I heard some days ago that Bertie Frazier had past and his funeral (I think, is sometime tomorrow) Has anyone hear that?, I remember sitting next to him as a Judge in DC and MD. I heared that at one time he was the head of pan trinbago, CDC, arranger for Birdsong, etc etc. So he was always in the PAN business, If is so, may god bless his soul, Amen

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, it seem that Mr Bertie Fraser was indeed a very interesting person, after reading his Guest book I came to find out that he was an arranger for Nutones when they won musical festival,  a Judge in calypso and music, was a school teacher, president of Pantrinbago, a member of the PNM party, a parlimentary minister of culture in T'dad & Tobago etc, a very long list. May he rest in peace Amen 

• Bertie Frazier did pass away and his funeral was this morning, May he rest in peace.

• My sincere condolences to the Bertie Fraser Family. I knew Bertie very well as a matter of fact,I was his Vice President when he was the President of PAN TRINBAGO. We have lost not only a Pan Person but a true cultural person.He once worked with J.D Elder and I know he was involved with a choir in Better Village,he also arranged for Nu Tones when they

won a Steelband Music Festival.He was also a Member of Parliament in the PNM GOVERNMENT under DR ERIC WILLIAMS.He was also at one time, a Judge for the Canada Calypso Monarch Competition.  Rest in Peace My Brother.

Hamilton "WEB" Alexander

• It seems that Mr Bertie Fraser was very well involve in PAN, I will be glad to hear more about him, HE IS GONE BUT FORGOTTEN, AMEN

• On behalf of the Goddard family, our sincerest condolences to the Fraser family, relatives, and loved ones, including the entire pan fraternity, at this time of your loss. May the Spirit of Bertie Fraser, continue to Rise In Peace, knowning that there is NO "death", just a transformation of LIFE!

George D. Goddard/GHOST

• Condolences to the Fraser family from myself and the Desperadoes family. wishing him a safe passage on his crossing.

• Condolences to the family ,relatives and friends of Bertie Fraser. May he rest in peace

Salah

• Yes Bertie died last Thursday, he will be buried tomorrow in Columbia, Maryland.  He was a talented human being.  May God Bless his soul.

• I wonder why no one posted  this on Pan times since he died 1 week ago, I heard bout this almost a week ago and I was waiting for someone to post it, since it was not posted I decided to put it out there. I always want a PANMAN or PANWOMAN to be remembered in some kind of a way, bless his soul, Amen

This reply was deleted.