Disowning Dr. Conrad Murray

As a Trinidadian, I am officially, on behalf of all Trinis, disowning Dr Conrad Murray. Like the Mighty Sparrow, he was born in Grenada and raised in Trinidad.

Since the Grenadians like to claim Sparrow, they can have that quack Dr Conrad Murray also.
(And BTW, I have nothing against Grenadians, since my father was one)

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i watched the interview on television in New York, and I have revised my opinion of Dr Murray, I believe he made many mistakes, the biggest was to succumb  to the temptation of Michael's money.  There is lot more  to this story, we have

heard about  Michael's  severe addiction to prescription medication as well as propropol. He constantly sought the drugs

from doctors.   I believe that Dr Murray was a sympathetic doctor who empathized with Michael and  understood his sadness. He became too close to his patient and blurred the lines between  his professional and personal relationship.  I would not give him up as this does not make  a difference. There are people  who could care less what country he comes from, the people who are fans of Michael would choose to believe that he is a monster, and the people who hated him would think Dr Murray  was an avenging angel who aided a troubled soul to end his misery. .    

who 

• All ah we is one family, he grew up as a real Trini, so he is a Trini he was trained properly, he made some changes along the way, his mother taught him to do right, I never knew him to be an unethical person guess people change,

• Glen,

Thanks for offering a breath of fresh air....the spirit lives in we Pan thanks to Phase 11.

http://youtu.be/h2Lbodg9Ig4

• Please folks. Stop this senseless argument. Peace, in the name of Pan.

• Michael died a long time ago, from the time he decided to make himself white he died, lost in a world of excess, talk about dead man walking. I respected him though because he showed the world that if a black man have enough money what he would do, make himself white, there are other rich black men out there who would like to do the same thing but they don't have the BALLS like Michael.

• Most Trinis have "small island" roots as do I...  Dr. Conrad Murray maybe found guilty, but he's also a scapegoat for many other ills that plagued MJ including his own...  MJ will live on in his music and artistry for a long, long time...  Thank God!!!

• Wow! I am now seeing this. Guys, Glen was making a joke! Anyone who knows the guy will know it was typical 'rumshop talk' - not the kind of thing you take seriously at all.

But, someone was right; it is very easy to get jumped on in here

(let me sit back and see who is the 1st to jump at DJ now......)

• Give DJ licks too.  DJ is a longtime WST "trouble-maker" who refuses to accept the panorama results of 1985... 

LMAO.

Will there be an All Stars repeat this year - Mr. DJ?

bugs

• DJ nobody aint go jump U, if they jump the "DJ" party done and nobody aint want that. LMAO!
  • To be working for the King of Pop was a great honor. Dr Murray made it to the top but made too many bad decisions. I'm still proud of him.
This reply was deleted.